• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt out of the Blue 4.4
07-24-2009, 08:28 AM,
RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4
Quote: I will be posting this up within the next week, i just got a bunch of graphics from Michal i need to go threw and hes still trying to figure out the Polish Eng Bde for me, damn engineers for both sides have been the hardest thing to find any info on.

Here you go ! :P
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2009, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2009, 03:12 PM by Aaron.)
It will be posted by Tuesday 12 noon, it has to be, im out of time then for awhile, got the national championships to race in plus work and these damn women just wont leave me alone the last couple years, cant complain im having a grand old time.

Aaron

Heres another teaser for ya, another one of mine. The 152mm was Michals and the Vysadkovy was mine, ive gotten better.

[attachment=2287]
Rangers Lead the Way
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM,
tazaaron Wrote:It will be posted by Tuesday 12 noon, it has to be, im out of time then for awhile, got the national championships to race in plus work and these damn women just wont leave me alone the last couple years, cant complain im having a grand old time.

Aaron

Heres another teaser for ya, another one of mine. The 152mm was Michals and the Vysadkovy was mine, ive gotten better.

Nice one!! BTW did you search for a pic of the Austrian M-60 instead of using the "default" volcano man one?
07-24-2009, 05:49 PM,
Sorry but Austria still hasnt been touched really. If u find any thing of use ill take a look at it, for the most part side profile drawings/renderings out of books work best most of the time, actual pictures can be tough to convert.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
07-25-2009, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2009, 09:04 PM by P.Ako.)
tazaaron Wrote:Sorry but Austria still hasnt been touched really. If u find any thing of use ill take a look at it, for the most part side profile drawings/renderings out of books work best most of the time, actual pictures can be tough to convert.

Aaron

BTW, what happened with the project Korea '89? it's still alive? Something was released?
07-26-2009, 01:20 AM,
Korea 89 1.0 has been done for months, but its missing alot of graphics and i havnt had the time to test it much myself.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
07-29-2009, 02:40 AM,
Theirs going to be a slight delay but its a good one, i did finish everything except some naming of units which tell u the truth ill probably never find those Bn numbers. But last night after a year of looking off and on ive finally found an Hungarian source, ive downloaded lots of tables and info and theres more to be had plus i need to pick their brains for info. Ya i know its only the Hungarians but at least the 25.Pancel will be called correctly now its the 25.Harckocsidandár, dandar meaning brigade. Heres a few more teasers to keep u wanting the rest. Sa-13 and BM-21 are Michals, the Recon and Canadian Para mine.

Aaron[attachment=2292][attachment=2293][attachment=2294][attachment=2295]
Rangers Lead the Way
07-29-2009, 03:11 AM,
The canadian para isn´t looking very martial. More like bored ;)
Send this user an email
07-29-2009, 03:20 AM,
:) Maybe i can paste the smiley here on his head.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
07-29-2009, 04:09 AM,
Hey! nice ones! looking forward to this one!

BTW Are there going to be new strategical decisions?