• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod
05-05-2009, 09:25 AM,
RE: MapMod
Visual quality is once more very impressive while functionality is increased significantly. Only issues I have is with the elongated unit icons and improved/trench symbols. Perhaps that is just a matter of preference. The functionality is undeniably good though and a improvement over previous versions.

Excellent work! :)
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2009, 01:13 PM,
Great work. Another outstanding addition to make PzC a great series.

Marty
05-07-2009, 07:55 PM,
Good work, for me is strange the new artpack, but has a great quality, i continue with previous counters and symbols because for me are to big, the new objetive flags looks fine (i try to port to previous counters).

PD: a little suggestion, you can try to do a little bigger the unit symbols... but i think you dont it because divisional colours cant work fine :chin:
05-07-2009, 09:28 PM,
I know you like to tweak the mod to your own liking, Xaver, and thats fine - tweak away. Its all a matter of personal taste. :)

And yes, bigger nato symbols would indeed mean that the divisional colors wouldn't fit well anymore.

Jison
Send this user an email
05-07-2009, 09:46 PM,
Xaver Wrote:PD: a little suggestion, you can try to do a little bigger the unit symbols... but i think you dont it because divisional colours cant work fine :chin:

I tried it and as Jison said it doesn't go well with the divisional marking...
Send this user an email