• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod
05-04-2009, 07:20 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  MapMod
Hi guys

Just wanted to inform you all of a rather major update I have done to MapMod for Panzer Campaigns. Most of the changes are based on feedback, so please check it out - who knows, you might even like it... :-)

Adress: http://web.telia.com/~u87221892/index.htm

Thanks

Jison
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 03:13 PM,
RE: MapMod
Very nice. I love the larger unit symbols and new board game type status counters.
Send this user an email
05-04-2009, 03:44 PM,
You have done a good job with these.
05-04-2009, 07:02 PM,
A hell of a lot of good work, it is always nice to have the ability to customise the way a title looks. :)

Nice website as well, very easy to navigate around. ;)
05-04-2009, 07:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2009, 08:45 PM by Jison.)
Thanks guys :)

A couple of clarifications: The 'highlight units' color - the mod uses a bright lime-green color for this, but if you prefer a red highlight instead all you need to do is switch to 'Alternative Highlighting' in the settings menu. I mention this on the site, but it is easy missed.

Furthermore I know some people will be displeased with me for replacing the mods semi transparent map symbols in favor of the new markers - but there is no need to be displeased, the map symbols are still available as an optional download. I use them myself and will not abandon them.

I know I cant please everyone, but that doesn't stop me from trying... Big Grin

And just a little reminder - MapMod is designed to be played with the original hexgrid turned off.

Jison
Send this user an email
05-04-2009, 11:35 PM,
Jison,

Superb work!!!

But I still have problem with the difference between rivers and stream. I use " Liebchen " mod on this site. Looks I am not the only.
05-05-2009, 03:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 03:38 AM by Jison.)
Bushido Wrote:Jison,

Superb work!!!

But I still have problem with the difference between rivers and stream. I use " Liebchen " mod on this site. Looks I am not the only.

Bushido, I hear you... Personally I have a hard time seeing the issue at all, altough I am aware of a few other players that have expressed the same difficulties as you. But since Liebchen already have a good solution, I think we have no real problem for now. Maybe I look into it for a future update, we'll see...

Anyway, thanks for your compliment - I'm glad you like it. :)

Jison
Send this user an email
05-05-2009, 05:53 AM,
Nice work I like the new highlight unit color and new symbols good job and thanks for you work
05-05-2009, 06:27 AM,
yep.. those new symbols are cool.
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
05-05-2009, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 08:09 AM by alaric99x.)
Hi Jison,

Once again, excellent work, thank you. It just keeps getting better and better.

Are you still working now? Tell me where I can send a case of Heinecken.