• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcano Man recognized
05-03-2009, 08:14 AM,
RE: Volcano Man recognized
Wow, thanks Brian! And thanks to everyone else too! It started a long time ago with my first ugly and pixellated art mod for S41 1.0. I am just glad everyone enjoys the games and the work. :)

Of course I can never take all the credit, I must always mention that most of the stuff I have done over the years (the _Alt project) has been building upon original scnearios. So a big thanks to Glenn, Blackie and everyone else -- I only try to help evolve it into something of a different experience. Of course I have made plenty of addon scenarios as well (Jihad addon for ME67, Compass addon for E42, Chinese expansion for K85 etc), but I just want to make sure I never take too much credit for anything. :)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2009, 09:49 AM,
I'd like to add my thanks to you as well Ed. Meaning no disrespect to the entire HPS staff (who are, IMO, without equal in today's game industry), but PzC and MC series of games would, for me, be a completely different experience without your art work. I understand the constraints HPS works under that you do not in producing artwork, but I think it is safe to say that your art work probably benefits HPS more than a little in keeping people coming back to the series.

Having said that...can I interest you in the game series Musket & Pike? It seriously needs the VM art work treatment. :stir:

Thanks for years of enjoyment Ed. Nothing but respect for you. :bow:
05-03-2009, 09:24 PM,
Well, i only can say thanks for all guys you kill ugly pixels and add realistic taste to HPS games, good work and congratulations for the medal cheers
05-03-2009, 10:53 PM,
Well Ed you know how rare it is for me to post, but I just had to add my congrats on this well deserved award. Where others talk of making scens, you get on with it. Keep 'em coming my friend.
05-03-2009, 11:07 PM,
Thanks Volcano Man, I user your add-ons all the time and unvariably consider them improvements over the stock art and scenarios.

I'll buy you a beer, or two at the next Tiller-Con!

Happy Hunting!
05-03-2009, 11:30 PM,
Most certainly well deserved recognition of Volcano Man's long history of enriching the games we play. As a new recruit you learn quickly that adding Volcano Man's art packages to the PZC games is as important to the experience as the PC.

Thank you for all the hard work!

:bow:
05-04-2009, 06:04 AM,
Congratulations Volcano Man! Thank you for all that you have done, you've definitely earned this award! Panzer Campaigns wouldn't be the same without the signficant contribution that you've made to the community.

Mike
05-04-2009, 01:35 PM,
Thank you VM
05-06-2009, 11:04 PM,
Another reason to recognize Volcano, besides the fact that he has done more for this community than the rest of us put together, is that he also is a very helpful and all around nice guy to deal with, and in my book that is worth alot. :thumbs_up:

Jison
Send this user an email
05-07-2009, 05:27 AM,
Aww shucks. Well, I do have my bad days like everyone else -- I am human after all -- but I do try to be more helpful than not. You guys are making me feel like I am at the Academy Awards. ;)
Send this user an email