• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcano Man recognized
05-03-2009, 03:33 AM,
Volcano Man recognized
Attention all members!

For the vast body of work collectively known as the Volcano Man _alt scenarios (VM_alt) I have hereby awarded Ed the scenario designer's medal award from the blitz in recognition of his contribution to the PzC and MC community.
[Image: scenedesign.gif]

Volcano Man continues to keep the _alt series up to date when patches to game titles are issued by HPS. New art work and continuous upgrades are made from feedback Ed recieves from the community.

This all takes a lot of time and effort. 20 gun salute to Ed for his _alt series of scenarios and mod packages. :boom3:

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2009, 03:43 AM,
RE: Volcano Man recognized
Hear, Hear!

cheers
05-03-2009, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2009, 04:25 AM by alaric99x.)
I add my congratulations to this well deserved recognition. My thanks for all the upgrades, the Alt scenarios are superb, I prefer playing them in all the games.
05-03-2009, 05:18 AM,
Thank you for all the work Ed, keep it up!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
05-03-2009, 06:23 AM,
Well deserved indeed! Thanks Ed for the magnificent _Alt scenarios and artwork.

[Image: icon_salute.gif]
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
05-03-2009, 07:16 AM,
Well deserved. Many thanks for the work you do it is much appreciated

Mike
05-03-2009, 07:33 AM,
I have had the pleasure of working with Ed for a couple of years now and it is difficult to sum up the sheer amount of hard work he brings to the PzC/MC series, his Alt scenarios as well as his artwork bring a whole new dimension to each title and all his scenarios are a WIP being constantly updated and balanced.

He also helped me out when i started to produce my own H2H scenarios and i have never known someone answer so many (often stupid) questions with so much patience as he did. ;) :rolleyes:

So a well deserved award for a great asset to the whole OPS community. :bow:
05-03-2009, 07:41 AM,
Thank you Ed!

Tobias
05-03-2009, 07:43 AM,
Very- Very well deserved!

Said in another way what had PZC games been without Volcanoman!
05-03-2009, 08:13 AM,
I suggest to everyone that they read VM's notes that comes along with the "Alt" scenarios (& the artwork!). Well thought out & explained so that even I can understand them. A superb complement to the best operational PC wargames out there. A well deserved recognition.