• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent for S41 short scenario
03-02-2009, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2009, 12:53 AM by The SNAFU.)
RE: Opponent for S41 short scenario
Foul wrote:
"Hmmm, not sure how rusty you look in our Sicily game."

So far the only rust i see is on the burnt hulks of my tanks along the river steel god is about to cross. :)
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 02:05 AM,
Foul. Wrote:
steel god Wrote:Don't let them scare you Mark, I'm a very rusty player, what ever talent I may have once possessed.

Hmmm, not sure how rusty you look in our Sicily game. :chin:

LOL, well, truth be told Darran, you and Brian couldn't have picked a worse scenario to play against me. That was the first scenario I ever play tested for Glenn, and, well, let's just say I know it like I know my own children. You never forget your first and all that. Big Grin
03-02-2009, 06:15 AM,
Dont let them fool you if they're in the top twenty they are Sharks waiting to feast except for me as my winning percentage showsBig Grin
03-02-2009, 06:52 AM,
steel god Wrote:LOL, well, truth be told Darran, you and Brian couldn't have picked a worse scenario to play against me. That was the first scenario I ever play tested for Glenn, and, well, let's just say I know it like I know my own children. You never forget your first and all that. Big Grin

Well i never.....and you talk about Tricky Ricky's sneaky ways! :eek1:
03-02-2009, 07:46 AM,
Foul. Wrote:
steel god Wrote:LOL, well, truth be told Darran, you and Brian couldn't have picked a worse scenario to play against me. That was the first scenario I ever play tested for Glenn, and, well, let's just say I know it like I know my own children. You never forget your first and all that. Big Grin

Well i never.....and you talk about Tricky Ricky's sneaky ways! :eek1:

LOL, hey I just agreed to the game, you guys suggested it :whis:
03-02-2009, 10:17 AM,
Actually it was Brian who suggested it, boy is he in trouble now...:whis: ;)
03-02-2009, 12:23 PM,
Well, they say misery loves company.
03-02-2009, 05:09 PM,
In this case a problem shared is a problem doubled ! LOL :)
03-02-2009, 05:23 PM,
Foul. Wrote:Actually it was Brian who suggested it, boy is he in trouble now...:whis: ;)

No worries now Darran, we are the underdogs so if we win, egg on Paul, if we lose, well it is his child so what can we expect.

I feel loads of pressure removed by this thread. The only thing that will scare Patton is the thought of a bullet coming right at his nose. And it is such a fine nose....:happy::happy:
Not likely since Paul's troops on the north side of the island always have their backs facing me. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-06-2009, 12:37 PM,
All,

Well steel god made short work of me completing the 12 turn scenario with a major victory. His panzers with excellent infantry support destroyed more than 250 of my tanks while I managed to knock out just shy of 40 of his. Ouch!

As you would expect he was a gracious victor and provided many hints and feedback to this rookie general along the way. My thanks to Paul. Salute! cheers

Now it's time for game #2! Hopefully I'll fair a bit better.