• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent for S41 short scenario
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM,
Opponent for S41 short scenario
Hello all,

I have just joined the ranks of The Blitzkrieg club and would like to get out of bootcamp with a short S41 scenario. I'm thinking the 12 turn scenario # 9 would be a good place to start my pzc deployment. While I have played board and some pc wargames for years I have been away from the hobby for a long time and just picked up my first pzc game. It would be helpful for the willing opponent to set the game up and send it to me to get me started. Thanks in advance.

Salute! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2009, 12:51 AM,
RE: Opponent for S41 short scenario
Welcome aboard. The requested turn should be in your mail box. Make sure you have the current patch level (go to hpssims.com) and download it if you don't. I believe it's current around version 115 or 116 I believe.

Any questions about PBEM please feel free to ask, here or via email.
03-01-2009, 01:13 AM,
Welcome indeed, you are in for some great fun! :)
03-01-2009, 05:13 AM,
Thanks for the welcome Steel God and Foul. My first battle and I face a very high ranking commander. urgh! This will likely be something akin to Mickey Mouse vs Rommel Big Grin
03-01-2009, 07:02 AM,
Steel God is about the highest, at least for the PzC games! Watch out for him, and welcome to the club and games.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-01-2009, 07:59 AM,
The SNAFU Wrote:Thanks for the welcome Steel God and Foul. My first battle and I face a very high ranking commander. urgh! This will likely be something akin to Mickey Mouse vs Rommel Big Grin
Ah, but you will learn from that experience and become a better player and the more you understand the finer points of the game the more you enjoy it and so on..........:smoke:
03-01-2009, 09:34 AM,
Don't let them scare you Mark, I'm a very rusty player, what ever talent I may have once possessed. But whatever ability I may possess I will be glad to share with you as we play.

Looking forward to it, S41 is a sentimental favorite of mine.
03-01-2009, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2009, 11:19 AM by The SNAFU.)
All,

Thanks for the warning (and the welcome) Ricky B. I sense I will be finding out how to retreat very soon . ;)

Of course it will be a short retreat. We know what Marshall Stalin does with commanders who don't hold every inch of Mother Russia.
03-01-2009, 01:09 PM,
During my games playing on the Russian side, I generally reassign them to prison units. Other commanders that disappointment me could end up in the GULAG, but those who badly fail me sometimes end up being summarily executed.
03-01-2009, 08:07 PM,
steel god Wrote:Don't let them scare you Mark, I'm a very rusty player, what ever talent I may have once possessed.

Hmmm, not sure how rusty you look in our Sicily game. :chin: