• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F Morale
01-12-2009, 07:52 AM,
RE: F Morale
I am very glad you guys found it useful.
I can update it whenever HPS launches a new patch - no problem, I would do it for myself.
Following the previous posts I have changed it's appearance today and added the differences that also exist in the editor. It's attached here. If anyone finds any mistakes or is unable to easily undestand it, let me know.

Darran, may I ask you to once again check my english as it appears on the table?

Rui

Attached Files
.pdf   PzC_Differences.pdf (Size: 37.97 KB / Downloads: 14)
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009, 10:45 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Aetius Wrote:Darran, may I ask you to once again check my english as it appears on the table?

Rui

Rui,
Looks even better, your English is excellent, the only thing i would alter is change "Engineers may abandon a Engineer bridge" to "Bridge Engineers can abandon deployed bridges". ;)

When you have done that can you post it again please.
01-12-2009, 10:44 AM,
Dog Soldier Wrote:Foul,
We should add this file to the What every player on this MB / ladder should know! link.

Dog Soldier

Will do boss, i will put it on the "to do" list. :)
01-12-2009, 11:17 AM,
Well...that may explain it, the unit is in Normandy. I thought it just might be a random thing, but it appears my Disrupted tanks will remain that. Time to put them back in the front as they are about as strong against assaults disrupted as a full infantry battalion is at normal.
01-13-2009, 04:33 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Ed is refering to the glorious Italian 10th army in the Compass '40 (add on for Alamein), that army has many F quality units and with the new update we can confirm that they will undisrupt but it may take some time even with low or no fatigue. :rolleyes:

Hey now, tread lightly when bad mouthing the Italian X Army. You just ahve to know how to handle her. ;)
01-13-2009, 05:16 AM,
steel god Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:Ed is refering to the glorious Italian 10th army in the Compass '40 (add on for Alamein), that army has many F quality units and with the new update we can confirm that they will undisrupt but it may take some time even with low or no fatigue. :rolleyes:

Hey now, tread lightly when bad mouthing the Italian X Army. You just ahve to know how to handle her. ;)
Ed, Rick and myself have had lots of experience playing with the "Glorious 10th" and had some great fun at the same time, Ed and myself have now ended our involvement, but Rick is still plugging away in our Compass CG and generally making my life as CW player very awkward! :) ;)