• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rebalanced M44 campaign to com soon - need input
01-06-2009, 05:08 AM,
RE: Rebalanced M44 campaign to com soon - need input
Michael,

Yes please feel free to use and improve. I did make some attempt to keep historical plausibility and accuracy -- see the notes section. The only liberty I took was the composition of Totenkopf, where I made it stronger for play balance reasons.

Dave
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2009, 06:47 AM,
Dave
thanks , not looking to improve your game looks petty good - kinda big axis effort , I was thinking of having a lot of axis units that could arrive but with low % including the actual existing ones. I am loking at a game to keep the soviets wondering what they may face . lus I am intending adding explicit supply.

Did you creat all thise units yourself - looks lie a lot of work !

M
01-07-2009, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2009, 08:28 AM by bdtj1815.)
Interested to see this about your new Minsk scenario as I am very close to completing a new version myself. Heavily re-worked German oob, especially the rear area units (I particularly like the Latvian Polizei regiment!), and some interesting new ideas. Includes Festungplatz, hospital evacuation to keep the German player busy and arriving HQ's, such as KG Saucken to give the Germans some ability to restructure a defence. In last stages of testing and tweaking but would be very happy to send you the files now if you are interested. Not aimed at game balance, there wasn't any in 1944, but hopefully increased historical accuracy and more challenges/decisions for the players.

Agree with the comments about the role of partisans in the stock game but am not sure how best to represent them. Have searched the net for information about them but found nothing very specific. Has anyone any ideas?
01-09-2009, 06:17 AM,
bdtj1815 Wrote:Interested to see this about your new Minsk scenario as I am very close to completing a new version myself. Heavily re-worked German oob, especially the rear area units (I particularly like the Latvian Polizei regiment!), and some interesting new ideas. Includes Festungplatz, hospital evacuation to keep the German player busy and arriving HQ's, such as KG Saucken to give the Germans some ability to restructure a defence. In last stages of testing and tweaking but would be very happy to send you the files now if you are interested. Not aimed at game balance, there wasn't any in 1944, but hopefully increased historical accuracy and more challenges/decisions for the players.

Agree with the comments about the role of partisans in the stock game but am not sure how best to represent them. Have searched the net for information about them but found nothing very specific. Has anyone any ideas?

Its not weasy to comment on partisans but I understand they had a lot of influence here. I would be very grateful if you can supply me your oob ( and indeed the scn to look at ) with th extra rear area units you have researched to also include in my scn - you will be added to the credits of coarse - all sounds very interesting

[email protected]

michael