• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Caseblue
12-09-2008, 09:41 AM,
RE: Flare for Caseblue
alaric99x Wrote:
Krak Wrote:I have had 13 turns done in 6 months with Jean. At this rate I figure the game will end around 2016 if it goes the distance :)

Well, we got to turn 45 in about 8 months, I guess he just likes me more than he does you.
This fact will just make Michael even more paranoid that this is all a clever strategy! :eek1: ;)
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 09:43 AM,
Foul. Wrote:OK no problem, just ask Hadge or FLG what i think of Christmas! :soap: :smoke: :stir:

Yeah, well they tell me you're just p'd off because they keep rejecting you for that part-time job as a department store Santa every year.
12-09-2008, 10:04 AM,
Just an observaton, but this is a helluva "flare for.." thread. If he doesn't notice this one, then somebody better run up and hit him on the side of the head with a sledgehammer.
12-09-2008, 10:09 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:OK no problem, just ask Hadge or FLG what i think of Christmas! :soap: :smoke: :stir:

Yeah, well they tell me you're just p'd off because they keep rejecting you for that part-time job as a department store Santa every year.
Santa, hell no, i am a Pixie man myself, the shoes look better IMO. :smoke:
12-09-2008, 10:12 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:Just an observaton, but this is a helluva "flare for.." thread. If he doesn't notice this one, then somebody better run up and hit him on the side of the head with a sledgehammer.
Some other ideas.......
Whip :smg: :chainsaw::boom1:50cal:boom3::2guns:

:grin2:
12-09-2008, 10:18 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Santa, hell no, i am a Pixie man myself, the shoes look better IMO. :smoke:

Oh, so now you're applying for a somewhat lower grade job than Santa. Hope you have better luck with that.
12-09-2008, 10:24 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:Santa, hell no, i am a Pixie man myself, the shoes look better IMO. :smoke:

Oh, so now you're applying for a somewhat lower grade job than Santa. Hope you have better luck with that.

Thank you for your concern..........Big Grin
12-09-2008, 10:30 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Thank you for your concern..........Big Grin

No problem, bubba, my concern for your personal challenges is only exceeded by my sympathy for your psycho-social well-being.
12-09-2008, 02:41 PM,
[/quote]

Well, we got to turn 45 in about 8 months, I guess he just likes me more than he does you.
[/quote]

Yeah I don't think he likes my SS Pz Troops in K43 too much, they just have an insatiable appetite for his Guards.......Big Grin

They just keep munching on them over and over.....:smoke:
12-09-2008, 06:03 PM,
alaric99x Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:Thank you for your concern..........Big Grin

No problem, bubba, my concern for your personal challenges is only exceeded by my sympathy for your psycho-social well-being.

Whhhhaaaatttt dooooo youuuuuu meeeeeennnnn??????:bang::pullhair: