• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Caseblue
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM,
Flare for Caseblue
Hi Jean
Haven't heard from you since the 21st Nov. I returned my move the same day. Did you receive it?
Michael
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 06:17 PM,
RE: Flare for Caseblue
I'm waiting for him too, I sent my turn on 2 Nov.
12-09-2008, 05:27 AM,
Guys,
You are both showing great patience here, maybe give Caseblue a bit longer as he has gone MIA before, remember if you do report the game against him and he reappears you can allways delete the result a continue the game. ;)
12-09-2008, 05:44 AM,
Are you guys handing out prizes for games that get reported before Christmas? No? OK, then I'll give him a couple more weeks. If I do end up reporting it, I don't think he'll mind too much, I was winning anyway.
12-09-2008, 08:06 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:Are you guys handing out prizes for games that get reported before Christmas? No? OK, then I'll give him a couple more weeks. If I do end up reporting it, I don't think he'll mind too much, I was winning anyway.
Sorry, no big xmas give away! ;)
12-09-2008, 08:58 AM,
I have had 13 turns done in 6 months with Jean. At this rate I figure the game will end around 2016 if it goes the distance :)

He did say he would get more time for gaming in December. But one turn every 2 to 3 weeks means I forget what the hell I was doing in the game :eek1:

Hmmnn maybe this is his strategy.... :chin:
12-09-2008, 09:36 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Sorry, no big xmas give away! ;)

What? Nothing again this year. OK then, but don't be waiting for a Christmas card from me in the mail.
12-09-2008, 09:37 AM,
Krak Wrote:Hmmnn maybe this is his strategy.... :chin:
Big Grin ;) :whis:
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM,
Krak Wrote:I have had 13 turns done in 6 months with Jean. At this rate I figure the game will end around 2016 if it goes the distance :)

Well, we got to turn 45 in about 8 months, I guess he just likes me more than he does you.
12-09-2008, 09:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008, 09:39 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
alaric99x Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:Sorry, no big xmas give away! ;)

What? Nothing again this year. OK then, but don't be waiting for a Christmas card from me in the mail.

OK no problem, just ask Hadge or FLG what i think of Christmas! :soap: :smoke: :stir: