• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEED GAMES !!!!
11-29-2008, 07:49 AM,
RE: NEED GAMES !!!!
I'll take what ever side you want, it happens i believe in all ops when your men are so far ahead that they are boxed in in enemy color not friendly.

Walkure
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2008, 02:51 PM,
Walkure Wrote:Dude

i'f you post my e-mail i it said that i must have screwed it up when i type it, i either missed a letter or it's and upper case lower case thing.
If you want we can sen it to the powers that be for them to crack the game and retrieve it for me. But i guess your entitled to your opinion, really sorry you feel that way. really sorry.
BTW i don't need a trick i ust have to say i don't like the map, so their is no need for a trick.
but again I'm sorry for how you feel and you inference.

Walkure

Sure you did send me that, but how the hell it's possible to lose your password in like 6 hour. Nevertheless, I've been around long enough to know that people use tricks especially those with good win-ratio. Couldn't care less as long you don't play with me.
11-29-2008, 03:10 PM,
Sure you did send me that, but how the hell it's possible to lose your password in like 6 hour. Nevertheless, I've been around long enough to know that people use tricks especially those with good win-ratio. Couldn't care less as long you don't play with me.
[/quote]

Sissisimo

one day you will have a typing error and then your password will not work and you will be faced with the same problem. that is all it takes is a type-o. Also assuming that other players with winning record use tricks is really unfair to them. at least stay focused on me, it is not their fault any of this. really think about it , it only takes a typing error.

Walkure
11-29-2008, 03:23 PM,
Sissisimo Wrote:Sure you did send me that, but how the hell it's possible to lose your password in like 6 hour. Nevertheless, I've been around long enough to know that people use tricks especially those with good win-ratio. Couldn't care less as long you don't play with me.

Sissisimo - It is very possible to lose a password - if it gets mistyped at the beginning and it gets sent off like that then there is no way to retrieve it or figure it out. I've done it before.

Your argument makes no sense anyway - if he did it on purpose in order to see the map, then he allowed you to also see the map and re-pick your forces. How is that gaining an advantage?

Walkure made a typing mistake and he doesn't deserve to have his reputation slandered. It's time to let it drop and move on.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-29-2008, 08:07 PM,
Sure, it's possible but I don't think that the case, but what can you do when you've no proof.
12-01-2008, 06:16 AM,
Ready for CMBB, a scenario or quick battle. Write to: ailoyros (at) gmail . com if interested.
12-01-2008, 06:31 AM,
sne me a direct e-mail, tried the address and it didn't work. send me a test mail and i'll send the game file to you.

Walkure
12-01-2008, 09:50 AM,
Sissisimo Wrote:Sure, it's possible but I don't think that the case, but what can you do when you've no proof.

Sissisimo, you need to be more respectful around here, please do not go calling people cheats, because if I read between the lines of your posts thats what your saying.

I will not tolerate people calling other members names and infuring they are cheats, especially a player of Walkure good standing in this club. So drop it now or or I will find you a place to sit on the bench to cool off!
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
12-02-2008, 03:39 AM,
Walkure, you mail came through.

I repeat my answer here.

------------------

CMBB, and I'd play Russians (no surprise).

What is "mod trees?" Moderate trees? Honestly, I prefer pre-made map. Auto generated maps are often incredibly stupid. I have a collection, so I can send you some, but before that I'd like to decide what type of battle. Meeting engagement? Or, rather, someone attacks? I prefer to attack or to defend, it is more fun. If ME, I suggest summer 1942 when the forces were more or less equal. In 1941, Germans should attach, in 1944-45 - Russians.

44+ - you mean the No of turns? Too much for a ME, but OK for a defense-attack battle.
12-02-2008, 08:09 AM,
Andris Wrote:Walkure, you mail came through.

I repeat my answer here.

------------------

CMBB, and I'd play Russians (no surprise).

What is "mod trees?" Moderate trees? Honestly, I prefer pre-made map. Auto generated maps are often incredibly stupid. I have a collection, so I can send you some, but before that I'd like to decide what type of battle. Meeting engagement? Or, rather, someone attacks? I prefer to attack or to defend, it is more fun. If ME, I suggest summer 1942 when the forces were more or less equal. In 1941, Germans should attach, in 1944-45 - Russians.

44+ - you mean the No of turns? Too much for a ME, but OK for a defense-attack battle.

i replied to u directly

Walkure