• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEED GAMES !!!!
11-28-2008, 05:09 PM,
NEED GAMES !!!!
need about 8 more games, ust please just that will really play . not ust exchange files then nothing.........Looking to play QB's 3K or bigger
and also big OP's

Walkure
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2008, 09:04 PM,
RE: NEED GAMES !!!!
Sure, 3k combined arms could be nice. CMAK or CMBB.
11-28-2008, 09:48 PM,
I like playing CMBB / CMAK Ops so im game, i have a fast turn rate as well although i like to take my time on the setup, but once thats done im quick and frequent.

I used to play with a friend and we applied a no re deployment rule after each Op battle, this was to remove the gamey "teleportation" of units from one flank to another giving it a more realistic feel and rewarding "forward" planning.

Therefore each unit stays were it is after the end of a battle and will start the next battle in that place.
If thats ok with you i would like to apply that rule.

I also like double blind games so a recently created Op would be good as ive played most of the ones created over 2 years ago.

If you would like to choose one im fine with that, no side preference, if not i can choose.

p.s whether its a ladder or fun game is up to you.

Yours

DiGiCharat
11-29-2008, 12:11 AM,
Sissisimo Wrote:Sure, 3k combined arms could be nice. CMAK or CMBB.

pick a side and i'll send something over

Walkure
11-29-2008, 12:17 AM,
DiGiCharat Wrote:I like playing CMBB / CMAK Ops so im game, i have a fast turn rate as well although i like to take my time on the setup, but once thats done im quick and frequent.

I used to play with a friend and we applied a no re deployment rule after each Op battle, this was to remove the gamey "teleportation" of units from one flank to another giving it a more realistic feel and rewarding "forward" planning.

Therefore each unit stays were it is after the end of a battle and will start the next battle in that place.
If thats ok with you i would like to apply that rule.

I also like double blind games so a recently created Op would be good as ive played most of the ones created over 2 years ago.

If you would like to choose one im fine with that, no side preference, if not i can choose.

p.s whether its a ladder or fun game is up to you.

Yours

DiGiCharat

all that is kool, except that the no redeployement claus should not not limits you to pulling back to get in supply. the AI at the end of the games sometimes has very creative lines. also yes ladder game, since your new you pick the OP and the side.

Walkure
11-29-2008, 06:19 AM,
Nice try but you didn't succeed.

So, this the deal, I sent my file, he uses his points, I set up myself, he saw the map, and says "I'm sorry I've forgotten my password, can you send the first file again." and he can buy the stuff he wants for that given map.

Thanks for teaching me yet another trick.
11-29-2008, 06:28 AM,
I know that the AI can shift some units around after a battle so i allow a certain amount of re deployment within reason ( i.e. if the AI has moved units from cover they may be moved back or if moved out of command radius they also may be moved back ) but no platoons / vehicles can re locate sideways / backwards / forwards "too" much.
For example : if you have a platoon of tanks in a forward position they cannot be "re located" to the back of the map during re deployment as this would be regarded as a major tactical move that avoids enemy fire.

If this is ok with you i will choos an operation, if not i will pick just a single battle.

Yours

Digi
11-29-2008, 07:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2008, 07:38 AM by Walkure.)
Sissisimo Wrote:Nice try but you didn't succeed.

So, this the deal, I sent my file, he uses his points, I set up myself, he saw the map, and says "I'm sorry I've forgotten my password, can you send the first file again." and he can buy the stuff he wants for that given map.

Thanks for teaching me yet another trick.

Dude

i'f you post my e-mail i it said that i must have screwed it up when i type it, i either missed a letter or it's and upper case lower case thing.
If you want we can sen it to the powers that be for them to crack the game and retrieve it for me. But i guess your entitled to your opinion, really sorry you feel that way. really sorry.
BTW i don't need a trick i ust have to say i don't like the map, so their is no need for a trick.
but again I'm sorry for how you feel and you inference.

Walkure
11-29-2008, 07:35 AM,
DiGiCharat Wrote:I know that the AI can shift some units around after a battle so i allow a certain amount of re deployment within reason ( i.e. if the AI has moved units from cover they may be moved back or if moved out of command radius they also may be moved back ) but no platoons / vehicles can re locate sideways / backwards / forwards "too" much.
For example : if you have a platoon of tanks in a forward position they cannot be "re located" to the back of the map during re deployment as this would be regarded as a major tactical move that avoids enemy fire.

If this is ok with you i will choos an operation, if not i will pick just a single battle.

Yours

Digi

I totally agree with your rule, but have you ever played a game where the ending line leaves your units out in front and out of ammo. if you don't pull them back behind your lines they will not get resupply.
thats what i'm refering to, you pick any op or game and send it over.

Walkure
11-29-2008, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2008, 07:46 AM by DiGiCharat.)
I havent come across that with Ops before but it would fall into the category of an acceptable re deployment.

I found this

Bäke's Winter Storm II H2H version

http://www.blowtorchscenarios.com/scenar...set-42.htm

Tell me your side preference and i will start my set up if this is ok.