• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
10-26-2008, 01:27 AM,
RE: VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
Von Earlmann Wrote:Made a few changes mostly to try and improve balance and playability

Earl,
Will these versions be added to the scenario depot for download?

Thanks again.
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2008, 05:58 AM,
Big Dawg Wrote:
Von Earlmann Wrote:Made a few changes mostly to try and improve balance and playability

Earl,
Will these versions be added to the scenario depot for download?

Thanks again.

Probably not.at least not by me :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-26-2008, 06:19 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
Many thanks Earl for sharing these great scenarios with us. I think we are all looking forward to your West Front ones :)
11-06-2008, 02:40 AM,
Downloaded the scenarios, but unfortunately they do not seem to work for me. I get scenario file error when I start them. I use the Matrix East Front. Anyone know what's up with that?
11-06-2008, 03:22 AM,
Did you rename or use the "save as" option on any of the files? If so they will not play.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
11-06-2008, 09:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM by pawelj.)
I've downloaded zip files and then extracted them into the East Front folder. No renaming took place as far as I know.
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM,
pawelj Wrote:I've downloaded zip files and then extracted them into the East Front folder. No renaming took place as far as I know.

email me and I will send them to you direct.......they should have worked
11-07-2008, 03:09 AM,
pawelj Wrote:I've downloaded zip files and then extracted them into the East Front folder. No renaming took place as far as I know.

Actually try this first. Open the map file in the editor. Once it opens use the "save as" option and save the file to it's own name. I have found that sometimes the map files will get screwed up in the unzipping. Of course remember these files are version 1.04.

Earl
11-10-2008, 08:44 PM,
Upgrading to 1.04 seems to do the trick. Haven't tried all of the scenarios, but I would guess if one works all of them will.
Thanks for your help.
11-12-2008, 05:39 AM,
Congratulations Earl on reaching 1,013 readers! This shows that your work is appreciated and that members want to get on with playing and enjoying 1.04 not arguing about personal preferences.
You are treading in the shoes of the great Don Bevard. I wonder what he is doing now?