• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
10-21-2008, 09:07 AM,
VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
I will be posting my updated EF scenarios here.......hopefully I got them right.......wasn't going to open them all up but figured since I was 60 it was possible I might not be here as long as I already have been ( think about it).........so I will be opening up all my scenarios for public use............hope someone enjoys them.

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2008, 09:11 AM,
RE: VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
Guderians Finest and others
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-21-2008, 09:14 AM,
A few more
10-21-2008, 09:20 AM,
I didn't realise there were this many :-)
10-21-2008, 09:25 AM,
A lot of years invested here :-)
10-21-2008, 09:29 AM,
Near the end
10-21-2008, 09:31 AM,
Stay tuned for WF stuff
10-21-2008, 09:52 AM,
Good Stuff von Earlmann!!!
10-21-2008, 02:11 PM,
Thanks Earl, great stuff, grabbed 'em all. Big Grin Did you make any changes to these with regards to 1.04 or are they pretty much the ones you designed for the T/S version?
10-21-2008, 02:24 PM,
These are some great scenarios,, Ive played a few and read about most,, they are already classics,,, thank you so much for your devotion to the game,, its incredible and much appreciated my friend