• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
10-21-2008, 09:45 PM,
RE: VE's EF scenarios for Matrix
Made a few changes mostly to try and improve balance and playability
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2008, 11:09 AM,
Thank you Sir!
As you have greatly enhanced my collection!
Send this user an email
10-22-2008, 11:54 AM,
Thank you Sir for this invaluable collection of outstanding creations!!!
Good Hunting,
Reddog
10-23-2008, 05:17 AM,
:stir::stir::stir:Ooooh bad bad man for giving away your age Earl 60 no s*** you dont look that old in the photo's ive seen of you.On a more sincere note a big thank you for all your hard work and effort.You've kept lot of us here eager to play your great scenario's and waiting for the next one to emerge.Your new concept of team games is another first i think and once again great you have a list waiting to play any new one you create show's you how good they are.Hopefully old age creeping up doeasnt mean the end of your efforts but if so a big thank you from me enjoy a few drinks and be content Earl.cheerscheerscheers
10-23-2008, 05:31 AM,
Woo-hoo...got them all. Always willing to grab more scenarios - they're free, and non-fattening. :)

One question - are the file names changed from the original scenario files? In other words, will they overwrite the original files?

Take care.
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
10-23-2008, 09:15 PM,
Some of the best gaming I have done is with the Von E series.
10-24-2008, 02:20 AM,
John Given Wrote:Woo-hoo...got them all. Always willing to grab more scenarios - they're free, and non-fattening. :)

One question - are the file names changed from the original scenario files? In other words, will they overwrite the original files?

Take care.

Yes,they will overwrite.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-24-2008, 07:32 PM,
Great stuff.... an absolute must have that is. ;-)
10-24-2008, 09:06 PM,
VonEarlman,
When,and or if you put out the West Front scenarios will you include the PBEM LCG with them. I've been looking into playing them and haven't found someone to play them. I would like to get the games put on a disc for when I find an opponent. Thanks for your time.

Chuck
10-25-2008, 02:23 AM,
Chuck10mtn Wrote:VonEarlman,
When,and or if you put out the West Front scenarios will you include the PBEM LCG with them. I've been looking into playing them and haven't found someone to play them. I would like to get the games put on a disc for when I find an opponent. Thanks for your time.

Chuck

PBEM linked games do not exist. They have to be created and run for the players on an individual basis.