• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Variable visability, hidden units question
08-26-2008, 09:42 AM,
c_Question Mark  Variable visability, hidden units question
I've noticed that when I highlight my opponents visable units that some that use to be visable under pre-1.03 are not highlighted.

However, when I cycle through the fire phase sometimes a unit of mine will say that it can fire, but I can't see a highlighted unit to fire at.

If I scroll my cursor around it will show an enemy unit that I can fire at, but isn't highlighted?

Is this a glitch? Hardly a hidden unit if it isn't highlighted, but can be located?

Thank you,

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2008, 07:23 AM,
RE: Variable visability, hidden units question
Montana Grizz Wrote:I've noticed that when I highlight my opponents visable units that some that use to be visable under pre-1.03 are not highlighted.

However, when I cycle through the fire phase sometimes a unit of mine will say that it can fire, but I can't see a highlighted unit to fire at.

If I scroll my cursor around it will show an enemy unit that I can fire at, but isn't highlighted?

Is this a glitch? Hardly a hidden unit if it isn't highlighted, but can be located?

Thank you,

Pat

Pat:

Are any of these affected units Anti-Tank units? :conf:

I know that in ver. 1.03 and incorporated into ver. 1.04, was the Hidden Anti-Tank rule. This provides small anti-tank guns (57mm – 6pdr or SMALLER) a 50% chance to remain hidden when it fires. This also applies to Bazooka/Panzerfaust/AT Rifles. :chin:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-27-2008, 08:27 PM,
RE: Variable visability, hidden units question
it also might be that the unit is spotting the muzzle flash and is firing at that......see the manual for a full explanation.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."