• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Era Mod
10-01-2008, 07:50 AM,
RE: Modern Era Mod
Couple of new screens available on the Wargamer thread showing off some additional units. Enjoy!
For updates on my mods, visit IronX Mods Blog.
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2008, 03:17 AM,
Looking good !:)
10-03-2008, 05:24 AM,
Cant wait!!! Looks Awsome!!!!
Easy,,,,, Just dont leed em as much,,,,War is hell!!!!!!
10-03-2008, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2008, 12:39 PM by Punisher.)
Where is the link?

Thanks!Big Grin

http://www.wargamer.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=305722 Found it! Incredible!!!!
10-04-2008, 07:57 AM,
Wow they are pretty impressive. Nice work.
10-05-2008, 03:07 AM,
IronX Wrote:Couple of new screens available on the Wargamer thread showing off some additional units. Enjoy!

IRONX-Any chance to get your MOD for a early Christmas present?Big Grin
Thanks!
10-05-2008, 08:24 AM,
We shall see! It is coming along very well but part of the problem is that I keep adding to it and then change bits and then adding some more. I guess there will be a point where I can't do any more to it and then I'll just have to let it go, lol!
10-05-2008, 09:53 AM,
I appreciate your hard work on this MOD. I have been excited a HOS http://www.matrixgames.com/products/349/...Stalingrad by Mark Walker but I don’t see that coming anytime soon so I have shifted my focus on watching your new Squad Battles MOD come together. I think once you release it we will see many fans working on new scenarios and more add ons. Very exciting bring it on!!
10-05-2008, 01:49 PM,
I'm looking forward to Mark's Stalingrad game too. Should be loads of fun.

In the meantime, I've posted another couple of images on the Wargamer for you to check out. I think by the time I've finished this thing I'll have every member of NATO represented, lol!
10-06-2008, 03:10 AM,
IronX Wrote:We shall see! It is coming along very well but part of the problem is that I keep adding to it and then change bits and then adding some more. I guess there will be a point where I can't do any more to it and then I'll just have to let it go, lol!

IronX Wrote:I'm looking forward to Mark's Stalingrad game too. Should be loads of fun.

In the meantime, I've posted another couple of images on the Wargamer for you to check out. I think by the time I've finished this thing I'll have every member of NATO represented, lol!

New screen shots look Great! Will we be able to use the original map tiles with your MOD?
Many thanks!