• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Era Mod
10-13-2008, 07:45 AM,
RE: Modern Era Mod
Thanks Punisher. Have sent you the download link. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

I think the three testers should be enough. If all goes well it should be available to the rest of the community shortly.

Thanks!
For updates on my mods, visit IronX Mods Blog.
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2008, 10:49 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Modern Era Mod
IronX Wrote:Thanks Punisher. Have sent you the download link. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

I think the three testers should be enough. If all goes well it should be available to the rest of the community shortly.

Thanks!

Thank you for letting me play test "The Long War" MOD for SAW. It down loading and installed on my PC with Vista in minutes. I will let IronX make the announcement when he is ready to discuss the game further but I have to say this is a Fantastic game! Its like playing Squad Leader but with modern forces. This is truly a early Christmas presentBig Grin! I have only played one game so far Taliban vs USA and the AI (Taliban) kicked my US forces buttEek. Great graphics and sound make this a game that will be on my hard drive for a long time.
Many thanks to all the hard work IronX put into this MOD!!

Now time to play test the rest of the scenarios.

Punisher
10-13-2008, 05:06 PM,
I can confirm and underline everything Punisher said in his last post. The mod installed on my system (WIN XP) without any problems and it is great fun to play the game. Looking forward to my first PBEM games of this mod.

Great work, IronX! :bow:
10-23-2008, 11:24 AM,
Couple of new screens for you over at the Wargamer showing off the latest addition to the mod: the Danes. I started playing with the Leopard 2's camo and it worked out well so I decided to add Denmark as a new nation. I think that now makes 10 nations in the mod!
10-27-2008, 06:47 AM,
Good news, everybody! The mod should be available within the next few days on TFE4.