• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DG Nam music question.
08-12-2008, 06:50 AM,
RE: DG Nam music question.
You can use a music editor to cut them down to like the first stanza or so. That shrinks them a little bit. You don't want to save "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" which has the distinction of being one of the longest rock anthems ever written. If I remember right only 6 rock songs are longer.
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2008, 08:31 AM,
Good thread. I had tried to change music in the past now I know how to do it correctly Thanks cheers Jorge the Iron Butterfly song would be rather big ;)

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-13-2008, 04:28 AM,
Fubar Wrote:Kept singing Wooly Bully at work....should have seen the looks i was getting from my work mates. Big Grin

At least it wasn't "Surfin' Bird".. then you would've been looking at an early retirement. :)
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
08-13-2008, 04:36 AM,
zeiss Wrote:At least it wasn't "Surfin' Bird".. then you would've been looking at an early retirement. :)

Funny you should mention that because that's another of the songs i've added to the mod. Big Grin

I took my iPod to work today so some of them could listen to these masterpieces and a couple even guessed the films they were from. lol

cheers