• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Question....
08-04-2008, 11:12 PM,
RE: A Question....
OK gentlemen, if we're through with the thread topic you can take your "game chatter" to the appropriate forums. You're all making me jealous. Go on, off to the ACW Forums now. ;)
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 11:16 PM,
What...not even a quick poo joke to close with?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
08-04-2008, 11:24 PM,
Close to Midnight for you Jason. Go to bed! :rolleyes:
08-05-2008, 05:10 AM,
Steel God Wrote:OK gentlemen, if we're through with the thread topic you can take your "game chatter" to the appropriate forums. You're all making me jealous. Go on, off to the ACW Forums now. ;)

Being jealous could be fixed with a pickup game. I'm surprised at the fact that you are so busy here on Blitz as not to have time to do ANY gaming.

No other site I've ever been associated with puts that kind of load on the staff.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-05-2008, 05:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2008, 05:29 AM by Bootie.)
We have a small crew who works hard behind the scenes... maybe that's why at times we seem so protective.
08-05-2008, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2008, 06:32 AM by Mad Russian.)
Bootie Wrote:We have a small crew who works hard behind the scenes... maybe that's why at times we seem so protective.

I understand protective.

That's the way I am about the scenarios I put together and the websites I get involved with. For the same reasons. All that work. When things you work that hard for have "issues" then you do get defensive.

All that time adds ownership. It's what's known as sweat equity.

There is nothing more valuable than free time.

Good Hunting.

MR

Not sure I understand beyond protective but that's okay.
08-05-2008, 09:04 AM,
Mad Russian Wrote:Being jealous could be fixed with a pickup game. I'm surprised at the fact that you are so busy here on Blitz as not to have time to do ANY gaming.

No other site I've ever been associated with puts that kind of load on the staff.

It's got much more to do with being father of four (15 - 13 - 11 and 9) than it does work here.
08-05-2008, 09:25 AM,
Quote:Not sure I understand beyond protective but that's okay.

Huh?
08-05-2008, 09:38 AM,
Steel God Wrote:
Mad Russian Wrote:Being jealous could be fixed with a pickup game. I'm surprised at the fact that you are so busy here on Blitz as not to have time to do ANY gaming.

It's got much more to do with being father of four (15 - 13 - 11 and 9) than it does work here.

I'm past that...raised 7 kids and now have the youngest daughter about to have her first. That will give us 8 Grandkids.....

Good Hunting.

MR
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM,
Bootie Wrote:
Quote:Not sure I understand beyond protective but that's okay.

Huh?

Sometimes the responses go way beyond protective.....that I don't understand. I know we can all lose our cool, that's been demonstrated to no end lately, but sometimes it gets way beyond protective.

Good Hunting.

MR