• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game
08-20-2008, 02:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2008, 06:05 AM by Zemke.)
RE: Team Game
A very good designer is making a scenario as we speak. It will never have been play tested, but frankly I could care less, you don't get to play test real battles anyway.

He said it would be ready in a week, but I am sure we all can wait as long as needed.

The design will be smaller, everyone will have around a company to command, at around 40 turns. The general scenario will be attack/defend/counter-attack.

I say we do one more head count, POS and I flip a coin, chose sides and pick teams and get after it.
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2008, 06:06 AM,
Ok Troops on my count...sound off if you are still in this man's army!
08-21-2008, 06:39 AM,
I'm ready to go..:)

"In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield"..
Douglas MacArthur
08-21-2008, 07:07 AM,
Soldier is ready! :-)
08-21-2008, 07:30 PM,
Balkan Warrior is "Good to Go"! :cool2:
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
08-24-2008, 09:12 AM,
Hmm looks like we went from too many to not enough.
08-24-2008, 03:56 PM,
On 16 April 1945, the Red Army has opened it's offensive against Berlin. Your job is to hold the village. During the original fighting this small village changed hands 28 times in a single day.

Your job will be to be to have your forces be the ones holding this village when the smoke clears.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-25-2008, 09:15 AM,
I want to thank Mad Russian for taking the time to do this for us. He is the best out there.

Now we have four, but what about everyone else. It is time to sort out the teams and start.

Zemke ** ---Present
HerrOberst ---No Word
POS ** ---Present
Feydarkin AWOL
Feldfebel ---AWOL
Soldier ---Present
Mad Baron ---AWOL
Sphinx ---AWOL
Balkan Warrior *---Present
Walkure *---AWOL
08-26-2008, 03:18 AM,
Mad Baron Wrote:I had already said I'd play, and may be in the first 8, but I will go into a reserve/standby status. Sounds like it should be a great game, but someone can take my ''starter'' slot.

cheers[/u]

I posted this in the thread two weeks ago.....

Someone can take my slot....hope this hasn't caused any disruption....
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
09-02-2008, 10:38 AM,
Well that was two weeks ago.......
Making sure that we still have the people, a lot can happen in two weeks, so I was making sure we still have good commintiments from everyone who indicated a desire to play. Better to make sure that just start ramdonly sending out a turn or e-mails till I know for sure who we really have and who we do not, very important in a team game that all players put the team game ahead of all other games when the file come in, to keep the game moving at a good pace. Not going to get everyone spun up till I know who to contact and IF there are enough players, and from the roll call and your response we have lost half before we even started.