• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game
08-09-2008, 02:04 AM,
RE: Team Game
Hi "Zemke"! :)

Hope all is well with you and you are not slated soon to return to the Afghan Front!

It seems you may already have "Eight" players, but if not "Sign me Up"!

Or if you have the "8", put me on the "Reserve/Sub List!" In the event someone becomes a "Casualty"! :(

Thanks for your effort in setting up the Team Game!:bow:

In the meantime, have a great day! :cool:
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2008, 08:53 AM,
AH what the hell, never being for taking orders from anyone, so i'll sign up and bite my tongue.....Pat count me in if there is space.....

WalkureWhip
08-12-2008, 02:36 AM,
I had already said I'd play, and may be in the first 8, but I will go into a reserve/standby status. Sounds like it should be a great game, but someone can take my ''starter'' slot.

cheers
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2008, 02:21 PM by Zemke.)
Sorry I have not responded, I was in Hawaii "working"...lol.

Ok from my count we now have 10 Players.
Zemke **
HerrOberst
POS **
Feydarkin
Feldfebel
Soldier
Mad Baron
Sphinx
Balkan Warrior *
Walkure *

Here is what we can do, the last two players in Balkan Warrior and Walkure can be on the "Staff" of each side. They can be the Operations Officer, and if someone falls out they can take their place at the front.

Now how do we go about getting this ball rolling? We need a good custom operation or scenario ideally that none of us have seen or played. I am thinking that if we get an un-biased party to build an Operation, perhaps have Bootie look it over and we play that. Just an idea. If everyone re-calls I was going to build the thing, but that would not be as fair, even though I would not be moving units...and we can still go that route, but perhaps the former would be better. Comments thoughts?
08-13-2008, 12:29 AM,
My sugestion is to use an existing scenario, either stock or custom.
One that neither Regimental commander has played, etc.
This being the fastest way to get the show on the road.. :-)

Soldier
08-13-2008, 02:56 AM,
That sounds like the fastest solution. Perhaps one of our estimed scenario builders would like to create something for us.
08-20-2008, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2008, 03:52 AM by Zemke.)
No one has answered the call to build us a scenario, which leaves two options; (a) I build one..not really fair, or (b) we find one that is suitable. Does anyone have any suggestions for a scenario that would work for what I propose. I could go find one, but then that sort of defeats the blind part of this thing. I think as long as myself and POS have not played the scenario all will be well. Suggestions??

I am in no hurry, as most can tell....so any of you subordinate commanders feel free to look around for a good scenario.
08-20-2008, 04:28 AM,
Question; Does it have to be a CMAK Scenario?
Will CMBB scenario do? :-)
08-20-2008, 04:45 AM,
Here are twp CMAK OP's pretty well balanced also.

"Descent on Maleme and Sidi Nair."
08-20-2008, 05:31 AM,
This one from the CMBB OP's is well balanced, etc.
"Model's Last Hope."