• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Supporting New Games
07-25-2008, 01:57 AM,
RE: Supporting New Games
HiHi

Yer, as democracy was allegedly developed to avoid abuses of Power, I never understood myself why people then go and elect into power those who seek it, ie the least fitting to uphold its principles.

The old adage about “Power corrupting & absolute power corrupting absolutely” springs to mind, but in our democratic system what folk forget is the 3rd component ie “Power attracts the corruptible”

All the Best
Peter
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM,
OK, grabbing this bull by the horns and DRAGGING it back on topic:

Are there other games, other than Advanced Tactics, that anyone would like to see hosted on the Blitz? Now's the chance to sound off. On the subject of Advanced Tactics, I'm just stymied on how to make that 9 player format work within the limits of our database. But I have not abandoned all hope. If I ever get it figured out I will allow any records from FGM to be ported over and reported at the Blitz.
07-25-2008, 10:42 PM,
Ok I will ask the guys interested to provide input in this topic.
07-27-2008, 12:24 AM,
What about the Panzer General Series? They have a huge following, and it might increase our membership. Especially the guys on the mid to lower rung of their ladder. They might come here looking to run over us "newbies", lol.
Send this user an email
07-27-2008, 07:17 AM,
I wonder if there would be any interest in the a new Sea Power ladder. There are currently 3 games from HPS (Jutland, Tsushima and Guadalcanal), Naval Warfare Simulations has a ton of games (www.navalwarfare.com), and Matrix has Harpoon.

Might be interesting to think along these lines.
07-27-2008, 11:48 PM,
Yeah, I have those also. I would play on that ladder.
Send this user an email