• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1.03 UPDATE is available.
06-14-2008, 04:44 AM,
RE: 1.03 UPDATE is available.
It says 40 mins to download on my PC what the heck well worth waiting on and thanks to you and your team Jason hopefully this will put CS back into the frontline.PS any other patches in the works.
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2008, 05:23 AM,
Von Luck Wrote:It says 40 mins to download on my PC what the heck well worth waiting on and thanks to you and your team Jason hopefully this will put CS back into the frontline.PS any other patches in the works.

Thanks!! The team has been fantastic, certainly appreciative of their time and efforts.

1.04 UPDATE some time in 2009/2010

1.05 UPDATE some time in 2010/2011

And so forth, as long as there is interest in the series!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-14-2008, 05:37 AM,
The Fubar has the new patch and is happy also. I had no idea 1.03 was going to be so extensive.

Great job Jason and team.....cheers
06-14-2008, 07:44 AM,
I only have a landline and with the download being 120MB I will not be jumping on the bandwagon anytime soon. I don't play cheaters more than once so I don't really care about how many times the game has been saved.After installing I delete all the included scenarios. So, I guess those of you that have 1.03 and I will not be able to play each other for a while.If there are any ongoing games that this causes problems with I will have to drop out. Sorry but, c'est la vie.

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-14-2008, 07:49 AM,
Von Earlmann Wrote:I only have a landline and with the download being 120MB I will not be jumping on the bandwagon anytime soon. I don't play cheaters more than once so I don't really care about how many times the game has been saved.After installing I delete all the included scenarios. So, I guess those of you that have 1.03 and I will not be able to play each other for a while.If there are any ongoing games that this causes problems with I will have to drop out. Sorry but, c'est la vie.

von Earlmann

Check your email, Earl.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-14-2008, 10:35 PM,
Are you kidding me?!! Fiery

Could this be any more of a convoluted process?

Which BTW did not work for me after multiple attempts.

Please let me know when I can click the update button on my game please!

Not happy!
06-14-2008, 11:18 PM,
There's no hurry to upgrade Hawk. You should wait for the updated "official" patch otherwise you'll just have to reinstall the patch. Read this..

http://www.matrixgames.com/FORUMS/tm.asp?m=1831160
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
06-14-2008, 11:45 PM,
zeiss Wrote:There's no hurry to upgrade Hawk. You should wait for the updated "official" patch otherwise you'll just have to reinstall the patch. Read this..

http://www.matrixgames.com/FORUMS/tm.asp?m=1831160

Thank You sir!

I shall wait.

Thanx!
06-15-2008, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2008, 12:10 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
I am computer illiterate and I made it through!
The trick is that you are downloading a file that must be unzipped into the game folder. Where you originally download it to is not the biggest problem. It is ensuring that you unzip it and load the files into the matrix game folder that is the key to success. ;)
06-15-2008, 02:04 AM,
I Found it very easy as well.

Downloaded the zipped file to my desktop, Unzipped it,
ran the exe file and it did the rest!

To tidy up I erased the unzipped exe folder and moved the
zipped file to my updates folder inside of the matrix dir, and
made a copy of the download for safe keeping! :stir: