• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1.03 UPDATE is available.
06-11-2008, 01:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2008, 01:58 PM by Jason Petho.)
1.03 UPDATE is available.
Gentlemen.

From Erik at Matrix Games:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1829730

Quote:Hi Everyone,

v1.03 has been checked and signed off on by everyone. The official release will likely be Thursday to the general public, but rather than make you wait we've posted it to our Members Club for download now. This is not a beta, it's the official v1.03 release that will be announced later this week.

How to Download from the Members Club:

1. Click on the MEMBERS link in our top navigation bar to get to the Members Club. If you don't already have a Members Club login (this is separate from the Forum login) then you'll have to create one (click on Sign Up Now). Assuming you've created one, login to the Members Club (click on log-in).

2. Once you've logged in, you need to register your copy of John Tiller's Campaign Series. Click on "Register Game" in the left menu of links or "Register You Game" (typo there, whoops) in the central links.

3. Choose John Tiller's Campaign Series from the drop-down list, type in your serial number and register it by clicking on the Register Game button.

4. Now that you've registered, click on My Games in the left menu of links.

5. John Tiller's Campaign Series should show up in that list. You should see a "Private Downloads" link next to it. Click on "Private Downloads" next to John Tiller's Campaign Series in your My Games list.

6. You should now see a link to download the v1.03 udate. Once you've downloaded it, run it to install it in your existing JTCS installation.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2008, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2008, 07:32 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
RE: 1.03 UPDATE is available.
Excellent Jason.

Jason also asks that we do:

A couple of things:

1. READ the updated manual.

2. Take the time to play the new BOOTCAMP scenarios found in East Front.

cheers
06-12-2008, 03:12 AM,
I have updated to v1.03. It occurs to me that I did not check with my opponents before doing so. Can I play our games if I have upgraded and they have not yet?
06-12-2008, 05:35 AM,
Nort Wrote:I have updated to v1.03. It occurs to me that I did not check with my opponents before doing so. Can I play our games if I have upgraded and they have not yet?

Hi Nort

You can play the turn, but they will have to upgrade to 1.03 in order to continue playing the turn.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-12-2008, 06:04 AM,
Thank you Jason for the exhaustive dedication and more importantly keeping us in the loop.

Cheerscheers
06-12-2008, 09:16 AM,
Thanks for all your dedicated work Jistiun and (helpers) wwith opur great game. As I am not on Broadband, how big is the download please?
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM,
Apologies for the spelling errors Justin --especailly mispelling your name!
Pip
06-12-2008, 10:27 AM,
Pip Roberts Wrote:Thanks for all your dedicated work Jistiun and (helpers) wwith opur great game. As I am not on Broadband, how big is the download please?

The download is about 120MB, unfortunately. But worth the time to download!!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-12-2008, 11:05 AM,
I believe the update is 160MB Jason...
At least the one I'm downloading....
Thanks for the great work you and the crew put into this new Update.....:bow:

cheers
06-12-2008, 12:25 PM,
The Jeepster has the new patch and is happy... : )

Eddie
Jeepster777