• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Promotion
05-04-2008, 08:49 AM,
RE: Promotion
All the intricate details will soon become major blackmail items...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 08:22 PM,
Foul scratched his bald head as he looked at the moaning figure of Steel God still twitching on the ground, little pieces of carrot still caught in his beard..........

He turned to his left and wondered just what Red Devil was furiously scribbling in a little black book? He could not see what he was writing, but it was on the page with a big F in the top corner..............

"So" said Dog tapping his clipboard with a pen (in the shape of a bear) "do you want me to add your name to the list of officers or not?"

Foul somehow understood the next words out of his mouth could effect the rest of his life...............
05-05-2008, 03:38 PM,
Dear members,

Steel God is now well and fully recovered. After speaking with Darran, I called a meeting of the officers. Everything from tank drivers to 19th Century Cavalry uniforms, was present, but not a single medic. There was one guy who sat at the corner of table and scowled from under his red beret. He kept muttering about how this meeting was taking time away from blowing things up.....

I turned to Raz-Atoh, our web master. "Raz, you can fix a sick web site or data bases, so you the closest thing to a corpsman we have." All in favor of Raz dealing with SG say "Aye"!. A thunderous chorus broke out and one pathetic moan from SG. All opposed......silence!

The room emptied so fast you would think there was a Panther parked down the block with a bore sighted counter on the building.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-05-2008, 11:17 PM,
Where was I at this meeting ????

Drunk under the table as usual ???cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-07-2008, 08:56 AM,
I was at the store trying to buy my Racoon skin hat. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email