• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Promotion
04-30-2008, 10:54 PM,
Promotion
The Blitz is proud to announce the promotion of Foul to the position of Assistant OpC Commander. He will be reporting to Dog Soldier.

Darran has been a member of the staff for a while, and has been doing yeoman's duty in the H2H Section, and it was high time we gave him some more responsibilities and the keys to the executive wash room ;)

Please join me in congratulating Darran on his promotion. I am sure you will support him in his new duties as you have in his old (all of which he retains, Big Grin )
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2008, 11:07 PM,
RE: Promotion
Congrats Darran.......but no Foul play in the executive washroom either! :smoke:
04-30-2008, 11:36 PM,
Yes, good luck Darran
04-30-2008, 11:50 PM,
Congrats Darran, you and Brian will make a good team.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
05-01-2008, 04:58 AM,
Thank you gent's, i will be helping Brian behind the scenes to continue to maintain the great community we have here! :)

If anybody has any issues/problems just let Brian or myself know and we wil do all in our power to sort it out. Big Grin

Steel God Wrote:and it was high time we gave him some more responsibilities and the keys to the executive wash room ;)

Wow, the washroom is amazing, pre-heated toilet paper (an idea stolen from my buddy Hadge) and a copy of War & Peace in every cubicle!! :smoke:

Looks like i will be in here some time.......:zzz: :chin: :coffee:
05-01-2008, 09:54 PM,
Looks like i will be in here some time.......

......Just be careful about tapping your feet.

Anyway...congrats!!!!
05-01-2008, 10:00 PM,
Steel God better stock up on air freshener. There are rumors floating around on how you got the name Foul. Big Grin
05-01-2008, 10:05 PM,
Congratulations Foul!

You are a fine addition to the ladder!

Thanx!

Hawk
05-02-2008, 02:53 AM,
Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:Steel God better stock up on air freshener. There are rumors floating around on how you got the name Foul. Big Grin

Sssshh Mark!

There still might be one or two players around here who have not heard them!! :eek1: Eek :censored:
05-02-2008, 05:34 AM,
So, some changes in command roundabout here.

Congratulations on the promotion!