• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION
02-09-2008, 11:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2008, 11:22 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION
COMBAT FOOTAGE (city sector) -Elltees Sherman punishes my PzIVH..

The American tank emerges from behind the building and lets fly before my boy could bring his turret to bear..
[Image: ElltD.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2008, 09:42 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - DasTigers Hetzer takes on a Firefly..

And the Firefly wins, it drills straight through the Hetzers tough upper hull and confirms my vote as the best Allied tank of the war until the Pershing..
[Image: DTV.gif]
02-10-2008, 03:07 AM,
Nice paint job on the gun of that beast....
02-10-2008, 03:33 AM,
Quote from POS in his mail to me:- 'You beat me to the big flag in the mixed sector, can't remember when anybody last did that to me..'

I am honoured
02-10-2008, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2008, 05:36 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - Elltee's Americans seize the town and I fly into uncontrollable rage..

Yup, it must be 99 years since somebody got downtown ahead of me in CM, so I hurl this concentrated metal mass into the counterattack.
When the dust clears, the Sher at top left is scrap and my Hetzer is immobd (sniffle)..
[Image: Ellteeville.gif]
02-10-2008, 05:40 AM,
DasTiger Wrote:Nice paint job on the gun of that beast....

Yes mate it's unmodded straight out of the box.
Here's another view of it in action..
[Image: Firefly.gif]
02-10-2008, 01:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2008, 09:44 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - DasTigers Germans have firm grip on the village..

So in an attempt to break his stranglehold I trundle a Sherman to hit his leading Hetzer in the side..
(my doctrine against all turretless AFV's is simple - "if you've got the chance of a side shot, take it while you still can")
[Image: DTA.gif]
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM,
COMBAT FOOTAGE (city sector) - Panzer Dans Hellcat gets first shot on a hunting pair of panzers..

But my luck is in, the shot penetrates one panzer without serious effect. The other panzer returns fire and knocks out the Hellcat..
[Image: PDA.gif]
02-10-2008, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2008, 12:14 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
COMBAT FOOTAGE (city sector) - Elltees Americans go downtown..

Having already seized the village in the other sector, he now feeds his voracious appetite for population centres by flushing my Germans out of the city with a potent combination of flame and HE shells..
[Image: Elltq.gif]
02-11-2008, 12:29 AM,
If it is not too late to sign up, then I will throw my hat into the ring. I will take the Germans.

lordbane1 at gmail dot com

Lord Bane