• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OSTKRIEG TOURNAMENT STARTUP
02-10-2008, 05:08 AM,
RE: OSTKRIEG TOURNAMENT STARTUP
I just read your e-mail Gary :) and answered it twice (one without the turn and the 2nd with it), and again the mails bounced backWhip:hissy:. I see 2 posible workarounds for this: 1) if you have another email adress to use at least temporarily until i can use the other one again or, 2) wait until mails dont bounce back (hopefully)
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 02:47 PM,
Hi Dog Soldier,

I sent you the first turn a couple of days ago. I hope you got it. Let me know if you did not and I will resend.

Marty
02-12-2008, 03:12 PM,
Hi Marty,

I have your turn. I am confused about the optional rules for this first round. Foul has posted one set, Gary has another on his web site and you sent the turn with a third set of your own choice.

There are some subtle differences in all three sets of optional rules.

I have emailed Gary to ask what was intended.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-12-2008, 05:28 PM,
Dog Soldier Wrote:Hi Marty,

I have your turn. I am confused about the optional rules for this first round. Foul has posted one set, Gary has another on his web site and you sent the turn with a third set of your own choice.

There are some subtle differences in all three sets of optional rules.

I have emailed Gary to ask what was intended.

Dog Soldier

The rules you should use are Artillery Set Up, Recon Spotting, Optional Surrender, Quality Fatigue Modifier, Night Fatigue and Programmed Weather.
02-13-2008, 04:43 AM,
Thanks Darran cheers

Also when we get to the Volcano Man scenarios everyone will have to use the Alt. Rules Posted on the Important Thread section of the MB ;) Those scenarios are Kursk and Minsk.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-13-2008, 07:18 AM,
Thanks guys. I was not sure if the first scenario was a VM Alt or a HTH only scenario. I just was not sure in which category it fell.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp