• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COMBAT GALLERY
06-27-2008, 05:15 AM,
RE: COMBAT GALLERY
Gun gun gun!
Michael Dorosh's Russian infantry converge on the rail station in a feeding frenzy so I hurl a panzer column to ward them off but his gun takes out the panzer leader..
[Image: mda-1.gif]

The guns view..
[Image: mdb-1.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2008, 05:17 AM,
Airborne Bob's Panther intercepts my battlegroup and fires first, but misses, it had its chance..
[Image: abpann.gif]

My T-34/85's return fire and the Panther takes a turret pen and abandons a few seconds later, nothing personal Fritz but you were trying to drink at our well..
[Image: abpanbb.gif]

[Image: shar.jpg]
06-27-2008, 05:19 AM,
As my Russians assault the sailing club in background, the first elements of Seel's panzer reserve begin arriving.
I'm getting a bad feeling about this..
[Image: seelat.gif]

And at the same time on the other side of the map in the marshes sector he commits more panzers (including a Kingtiger) to take on my other Russian battlegroup.
I'm getting a bad feeling here too..
[Image: seelb-1.gif]
06-27-2008, 05:21 AM,
Der Kuenstler's Germans give my Russian infantry a bloody nose..
Even with T-34's in close support, his gun and infantry cut down my boys as they attempt to cross nomansland..

[Image: dkg.gif]
06-27-2008, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2008, 05:24 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
As my Russian battlegroup advances on the sailing club, Combat Wombat hurls 3 x PzIV's to intercept..
[Image: womkli.gif]

The 6 x T-34/85's fight for their lives and the odds are with them; the action ends after a few more turns with all 3 panzers and 3 T-34's wrecked..
[Image: womkla.gif]
06-27-2008, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2008, 10:05 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
NOTE- If some pics seem too dark or too light or too fuzzy, too big or too small, it's because many of them are older and were done in various formats and resolutions when I was still experimenting with settings and stuff with different hardware and monitors, so try to overlook their poor quality..
06-27-2008, 10:04 AM,
CMant's SU-76 column breaks through in the forest sector..
[Image: CMantg.gif]

And sends shockwaves through the German high command because the airfield and its big flag is just spitting distance away..
[Image: CMantr.gif]
06-27-2008, 10:08 AM,
Herrbixx's Kingtiger advances on the marshes along the blue arrow (top), I reverse a trio of T-34's backwards to take him in the side, but shock horror he's placed two guns covering the soft underbelly between the flags and I lose a T-34..

[Image: hbxaap.gif]
06-27-2008, 10:09 AM,
Mangus sends 6 x T-34's against my hills outpost..
[Image: mangaa.gif]

But my panzer reserve is on its way..
[Image: mangbb.gif]
06-27-2008, 10:11 AM,
Odies 6 x T-34/85's hit the ville in a surprise thrust from the side instead of from the sea, and I hurl 2 x Panthers and a Hetzer into their path and both sides begin shooting (ongoing)
[Image: odttt.gif]

The Panthers in action..
[Image: odaaa.gif]