• Downloads

COMBAT GALLERY
02-01-2008, 04:39 AM,
RE: COMBAT GALLERY
ouch!
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2008, 05:44 AM,
This is from an old game against Okimaw ( I think !).

[Image: GCS0219-1.jpg]
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-26-2008, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2008, 05:08 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
As my Russian spearheads stream towards the airfield, Red Devil launches a panzer counterattack and knocks out my SU-100 leader..
[Image: Randa.gif]

View from German side, The Devil strikes! I can't even detect some of his muzzle blasts..
[Image: Randb.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:17 AM,
Okimaw's SU-76's advance on the station, blowing up the stationmasters office as they go..
[Image: okf.png]

But one of my panzers on the airfield has the chance of a longrange shot..
[Image: okg.png]

And takes it..
[Image: okh.png]
06-27-2008, 03:19 AM,
Tell me it's a bad dream, Mugger's two guns wipe out 3 of my T-34's on turn 1, I tried to be smart by skirting round the lake with the intention of hitting the flag from behind, but I'd barely moved off the start line before the guns began speaking..

[Image: muggj.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:21 AM,
As Okimaw's huge Red Army steamrollers towards the Academy, I commit 3 panzer detachments in an attempt to check its remorseless advance..

[Image: okimlls.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:22 AM,
CMant breaks the Germans in the forest outpost and his armour begins pouring through towards the big beckoning airfield flag in the background..

[Image: cmbrthru.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:25 AM,
Okimaw's two Stalins have been sitting up ahead for several turns, so I task this pair of panzers to go hit them where it hurts- in the sides..

[Image: okimn.gif]

Ha ha ha (insert forced laugh emoticon here), my shots just ping..
[Image: okistals.gif]

Aerial view of the action..
(Footnote- the 2 panzers successfully reversed to safety next turn before the Stalins could return fire)
[Image: okifd.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:27 AM,
Okimaw's Russians go for the fords and bridge but my panzers stand their ground..
[Image: okfre.gif]

The German view. The panzer at bottom has just arrived and is in the act of pivoting to face the enemy.
(note the 2 Stalins (ringed) that my pair of panzers earlier got pings against)
[Image: okfred.gif]
06-27-2008, 03:30 AM,
CMant's T-34's advance down the narrow isthmus towards the boathouse, a German squad pops up and fires 2 fausts in quick succession at the leading tank, but both miss! (the second one is seen here as a grey dot in mid-flight at the tip of the small white arrow)
[Image: cmsaila.gif]

The second T-34 returns fire and the squad crawls away like a whipped pup (inset)..
[Image: cmsail2.gif]