• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Elltee Vs Herr Oberst - I'm ready for a whipping (No Oberst in here please)
01-24-2008, 09:29 PM,
RE: Elltee Vs Herr Oberst - I'm ready for a whipping (No Oberst in here please)
Well the Stugs have survived another round and one is dishing out a pounding to some infantry while another has spotted a gun in the distance and will dish out some HE next round.

[Image: HO8.jpg]

Meanwhile 2 H/tracks have got a shot at area firing at a gun which I think/hope can't quite see them.

[Image: HO9.jpg]

I am also moving 2 schreks and 3 T/Hunters through the middle of the forest to hopefully get a shot at the rear of his tanks.
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2008, 06:49 AM,
I am starting to think that HerrObersts tank crews are not of the highest quality - one of his T70's was peppered with 37mm fire from my halftracks and abandoned (granted a couple of shots did penetrate)

[Image: HO10.jpg]

And my Stug scored one hit on his KV1 that reversed into sight and abandoned straight after this :-

[Image: HO11.jpg]

I am concerned about his infantry though - they may be tricky to shift off of the flags.
01-29-2008, 05:54 AM,
No need for a pic this turn - his gun hit my Stug at a weak point causing 1 casualty but I have dropped some HE on him and he is taking cover - One of my Mtr spotters is going to drop some HE in the woods and my sniper has the remaining T70 commander in his sights at close range - Hopefully if I can pop the commander, the tank will be shocked long enough for my half tracks to get a shot on it. They are currently area firing on the gun. If I can dispose of the T70 and the gun they will be released into his rear
01-30-2008, 04:55 AM,
Finally took out that gun - but now my Stugs are being outflanked by infantry - Artillery is going to start landing as my infantry get into assault positions

[Image: HO12.jpg]

Herr Obersts T70 has reversed into a firing position, and the only trouble I am having is getting my Halftracks to stand and fight toe to toe (but who can blame them)

[Image: HO13.jpg]
01-31-2008, 03:04 AM,
Hey there Elltee just wanted to say I really enjoy reading these DAR's so keep up the good work. I learn a lot from these!

yc
01-31-2008, 03:11 AM,
many thanks yc - but you never know who you should be taking the lessons from - I may be showing you how to lose!!
02-06-2008, 02:17 AM,
not much to report this turn but one of my halftracks survived 3 penetrations from his T70 which was in turn peppered with 37mm and 20mm fire including a couple of gun hits - hopefully his crew will abandon soon with serious headaches!!
02-06-2008, 05:30 AM,
and now i've had 1 HT KO'd and 1 shocked whilst my shots bounced - time for a change of plan - meanwhile at the flag near the Stug's his infantry is running from my artillery barrage
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM,
Its a nice DAR mate, keep it up. And that 250/10 did prove to be valuable...
02-06-2008, 09:32 PM,
Yes - but now I really need to dispose of his T70 so I can get my H/Tracks into his rear - the only consolation is his T70's didnt get into my rear ----- yet