• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version
01-28-2008, 03:01 AM,
RE: The Bolt out of the Blue Full Version
Hadge is correct u can use whatever u want by changing the 2d,3d symbols, if u want u can put one in photoshop and make it pink. :cool: And thanks Lowlander the scenario is coming along, very happy at where it is, going to make a few adjustments in Security Units and the Hungarian arrival during the Italian strategy but thats about it.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2008, 04:57 AM,
Updated to 2.5, as before if u have a game going no need to start over, made adjustments to Soviet Security units, feedback i was getting from people wanted the Security units to be unfixed, well u didnt get all u asked but the 30 companys that show up on day 2 now show up unfixed so u can move them as u like but the other 60 r staying fixed in E. Germany and Czech. Smart thing to do with the Sec units is use the Patrol feature. The other adjustments was the arrival of the Hungarian 2 corps during the Italian Strategy, different entry points and times.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
02-09-2008, 04:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2008, 07:29 AM by Aaron.)
Updated to 2.6, with my translation of both the Lenskii and Tomsk books on the post war Soviet army i was able to get a much more accurate account of the Soviet Divisions in the Motherland so most of the Soviet reinforcing armies got a overhaul and the Pact AF. No new graphics yet but if u want the english translations of both those books u can pm me or i also have a map mod for MC that u can pm me for, the map mod is for both views in 2d. I have no allocated allotment so cant post, someone else can if they want.

Aaron

I just remembered in the new 2.6 oob the Commomwealth has been renamed Italians and the North Koreans to Hungarians. U must change your folder names to these or ull have no graphics for them.
Rangers Lead the Way
02-11-2008, 04:52 AM,
Sorry Guys, the italians read as Pact. Reposted oob with the Italians listed as Commomwealth. My fault, wasnt thinking should have kept it the way it was.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
02-13-2008, 04:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2008, 04:50 AM by Aaron.)
This is it 2.7, u wont be getting any more versions till the final posting on a website when the graphics are done in a few months. Any questions,comments,problems let me know and ill get them fixed before the posting. 2.7 changes are a little to the AF and AF values and some minor errors in oob. Some people have asked and yes im going to do some work on Korea89 that i finished version 1.0 about 8 months ago.

Aaron

I have my Hybrid map mod that i would like to share with everyone, its zipped to 2.5mb, if someone has allotment and wants to post let me know and ill send u the updated zip file.
Rangers Lead the Way
02-24-2008, 12:27 PM,
Where do I get the unit art? I noticed that there is no downloads posted anymore for it.

Thanks
02-26-2008, 04:38 AM,
Sent it to your email today Titan.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
03-25-2008, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2008, 04:00 AM by Hrolfr.)
Good evening,

I search for downloading the 2.7 version since several days but unfortunately I don't find it.

Does anyone can help me please ?

Hrolfr
03-26-2008, 04:11 AM,
Its on the first post of the first page in this thread. Im trying to post up 2.8 but somehow my winzip has taken a turn for the worst, if i can get it zipped 2.8 will be up soon.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
03-30-2008, 05:59 AM,
tazaaron Wrote:Its on the first post of the first page in this thread. Im trying to post up 2.8 but somehow my winzip has taken a turn for the worst, if i can get it zipped 2.8 will be up soon.

Aaron

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, on the first page, I don't have all the folders for .bmp. Do you know another link to obtain these ?

Sorry for my poor english.

Hrolfr