• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Juniors
01-04-2008, 06:16 AM,
RE: World Juniors
We have been able to watch all of them, although I confess watching two European teams play is not my cup of tea. I like grinding hockey (go figure) over beautiful passes.

Did you guys get to watch the Winter Classic? It was broadcast around the world. Sydney Cosby went to split the defense men but there was so much snow on the ice (they were playing outside) he couldn't stick handle the puck. So he picked the puck up with his stick and bounced it on the blade three times as he went between them. Just amazing! Glad I taught him that trick........
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 06:46 AM,
Weasel Wrote:We have been able to watch all of them, although I confess watching two European teams play is not my cup of tea. I like grinding hockey (go figure) over beautiful passes.

Did you guys get to watch the Winter Classic? It was broadcast around the world. Sydney Cosby went to split the defense men but there was so much snow on the ice (they were playing outside) he couldn't stick handle the puck. So he picked the puck up with his stick and bounced it on the blade three times as he went between them. Just amazing! Glad I taught him that trick........

I watched it,an amazing event,and Crosby's puck bouncing was also amazing. It's one thing to do that in practice,but in a game!

I thought I taught him that...Oh,that's right,I'm just a broken down old defenseman :smoke:
01-04-2008, 11:20 AM,
Well I play nets; well actually a german shephard could out play me in nets, but that is another story!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-05-2008, 06:05 AM,
Sweden vs. Russia 2 – 1 SD

A very even but not very exciting match. Sloppy play and low pace marred the first two periods. Only in the last 5 minutes when the players tired did the match open up.

The Swedish goalie gave away the Russian goal and the Russian goalie returned the favor in sudden death.

Looking forward to the final.. cheers
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]