This Ladder section appears to have Died
12-28-2007, 10:17 PM,
RE: This Ladder section appears to have Died
It does me ol' heart good to see how popular the :pig: is proving. :whis:

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2007, 08:39 PM,
Well I never bought the game (WHO'S A CLEVER BOY) And before the comments start to arrive Bidermann who is my son and I have been round to see the game trying to be good, and he knows what he is talking about, dosen't seem to have a future, and prolonging the closure of the Ladder section does seem rather silly.

And I think that the war gamming community, being keen as they are to welcome new games to play would have got involved more than they have.

So Dev shut it down mate, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

cheers Ted
01-28-2008, 10:40 PM,
Dev give this game a chance to be as good as CMBO. Remember - final patch for CMBO is 1.12 so CMSF is half a way to excellence. :)
Send this user an email
03-05-2008, 07:12 PM,
Guys, pigs are really about to fly, don't close it.
03-06-2008, 04:18 AM,
I saw this game for sale in the bargain bin of my local GAME store last weekend - for the HUGE price of £5.97 --- I didnt buy it !.

Dev put the wooden cross through the heart of this ladder and kill it off !.:soap:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
03-06-2008, 04:34 PM,
This forum doesn't exactly invite participation.

Love CMSF, hate this forum. Do what you want with it!

RedMike...out
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM,
I just picked up CMBO, CMBB, CMAK, and CMSF but have only played a tutorial so far. I am surprised that CMSF is a different ladder from CM, why is that?

For Steel Panthers we SP main battle tank, SP windows MBT, SP WAW, SP H2H and SP windows WW2 but they all come under the same ladder.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-15-2008, 12:52 AM,
You're in for a lot of fun Weasel. The CM series is a wonderful game.

CMSF has had a rough start but with v.1.07 it is good and hopefully it will get better.
05-14-2008, 03:09 AM,
weasel, the CMx2 games are so fundamentally different that most people - including me - didnt think they fit in the current CM ladder
05-19-2008, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2008, 06:13 PM by The Warrior.)
More like people were a little miffed that battle front came out with a modern version of CM so it was put it in a separate ladder and then they just dogged on the games bad points(it had a few)but never gave BF props on fixing the problems with the patches. The biggest difference with CMSF from the other CM games is you have real time option. You can still do I go you go we go she go they went if you want to. Believe me, real time is a kick. It’s a lot of fun.