• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This Ladder section appears to have Died
12-14-2007, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2007, 02:04 AM by RedDevil.)
This Ladder section appears to have Died
I am sending The CMSF bootcampers a notification today.
If you don't report a game, I'll remove you from the CMSF ladder boot camp and all is well.
If you've joined and not made a post on our forums, your account will be removed from the ranks there as well.

As it appears this ladder / game obviously meets the proverbial grapefruit thru the garden hose moniker, We will shut down this community after the 1st of the year..

so UNLESS there's some sort of rapid posting frenzy of completed games and even a post or 3 making the effort to allow it to remain worthwhile.

We will bode it farewell then
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2007, 04:30 AM,
RE: This Ladder section appears to have Died
You cvan take me off the ladder , its a total crap game
12-14-2007, 04:43 AM,
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:You cvan take me off the ladder , its a total crap game

According to BFC we 'just don't get it'. :whis:

I can't see myself bothering to reinstall it so feel free to remove me as well.

cheers
12-14-2007, 05:26 AM,
I can only purge boot campers, if you've posted a game to the ladder, you'll need to go to your member page and un-join the ladder (same as you were joining, but un-checking the CMSF ladder in the seelct ladders box)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-14-2007, 05:33 AM,
Got my e mail, you can take me off the boot camp, I haven't even played one game. It could however be worth while holding off a stay of execution on the forum until the 1.05 patch (which according to Steve at BF is due out anyday) to see if it improves the game at all.
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
12-14-2007, 05:46 AM,
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:Got my e mail, you can take me off the boot camp, I haven't even played one game. It could however be worth while holding off a stay of execution on the forum until the 1.05 patch (which according to Steve at BF is due out anyday) to see if it improves the game at all.

And pigs might fly......(oh for a flying piggy smilie Big Grin)

cheers
12-14-2007, 02:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2007, 02:50 PM by McIvan.)
I would actually like to see us persevere till the 1.05 patch too...I am awaiting it with interest. I would like to see this suceed, if only because it has to fund the WWII versions. I think we might get some more activity if 1.05 is as solid as we are being led to believe.
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM,
Hi guys,

I think it may be premature to shut down the CMSF ladder. CMSF was probably released too early which turrned off a lot of players, including myself.

However, but I have been playing and enjoying CMSF more since the 1.04 patch was released which solved a lot of the major issues. I am planning to begin some PBEM games when the 1.05 patch is released (supposedly before xmas).

Perhaps we could wait 3-6 months before making a final decision. If by that time, there is still no interest in the game, then I would agree that we should shut it down.
12-15-2007, 03:00 AM,
It's been 5 months since the game's release, a total of 4 people have posted 5 games amongst themselves and the forum has only generated "Hate mail". LOL

I wouldn't give this section 3 more days personally, but in the hopes of
[Image: pig_flying.gif][Image: pig_flying.gif][Image: pig_flying.gif][Image: pig_flying.gif][Image: pig_flying.gif]
I'll give it until Feb 1st
12-15-2007, 04:24 AM,
that's the Christmas spirit Red Devil!

Party

It obviously has'nt been as succesful as the CMx1 series. I remain hopeful that BFC can still turn it into a quality wargame....although it could be the Holiday season making me more optimistic than usual.:cool2: