• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Die roll consistancy
11-30-2007, 06:02 AM,
Die roll consistancy
I am just curious if anyone else seems to think that the fire results or other results were more consistant in the TS version than the Matrix version. I have been having some strange results. For instance assaulted a disrupted commando unit strength of 1 from 2 sides with a panhard and that new assault vehical with an assault strength of 48 plus a full strength german firefly and instead of capturing the unit disrupted the firefly and reduced it by 2 and waxed the other 2 units in the assault. Have had other similar wierd results.
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2007, 06:58 AM,
RE: Die roll consistancy
All I can think of is that there is another, unseen, unit in the defending hex that is not disrupted, and has a nice assault value. When you checked the combat result dialog box, did it indicate that there were more than one unit defending?

Just a thought.

Nort
11-30-2007, 08:04 AM,
Nope I finally killed that unit with direct fire from an 88 I did not want to waste and there was nothing under it.
11-30-2007, 08:26 AM,
How about this one that just happened. Situation Matrix EF: My 3 tigers strength 3 EA hit a 2 loaded truck at 5 hexes and got 1 no effect, 1 pushed back, and 1 kill.

Weird.
11-30-2007, 08:42 AM,
majog Wrote:How about this one that just happened. Situation Matrix EF: My 3 tigers strength 3 EA hit a 2 loaded truck at 5 hexes and got 1 no effect, 1 pushed back, and 1 kill.

Weird.

Which scenario or campaign? OPfire or direct fire?

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-30-2007, 09:09 AM,
In this one it was direct fire and Tigers Forward.
11-30-2007, 09:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2007, 10:30 AM by Big Dawg.)
Time to call the girls over for another "cocoa butter" back rub!

;)
11-30-2007, 09:47 AM,
You know it big guy! this is the kind of play only coca butter the beach, a cold beer, and hot babe can fix for me.
11-30-2007, 06:50 PM,

Hmmm ... gentlemen .. those kind of combat results bring a smile :( to my heart , and a helluva lot of gas to my everything else. Shoot .. that kinda stuff happens to me all the time . It happened with the old boardgames , and ... now .. it happens with these PC games.
Now .. I do hope that there is a " fix " for that stuff ... I'll PAY FOR IT ! I'll even tip generously. Just how do you think those Sharks win around here ....with what .. a better strategy , tactics ? It can't be .... !

TOM S. 5 Leichte Div Fiery