• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Die roll consistancy - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Die roll consistancy (/showthread.php?tid=43260)

Die roll consistancy - majog - 11-30-2007

I am just curious if anyone else seems to think that the fire results or other results were more consistant in the TS version than the Matrix version. I have been having some strange results. For instance assaulted a disrupted commando unit strength of 1 from 2 sides with a panhard and that new assault vehical with an assault strength of 48 plus a full strength german firefly and instead of capturing the unit disrupted the firefly and reduced it by 2 and waxed the other 2 units in the assault. Have had other similar wierd results.

RE: Die roll consistancy - Nort - 11-30-2007

All I can think of is that there is another, unseen, unit in the defending hex that is not disrupted, and has a nice assault value. When you checked the combat result dialog box, did it indicate that there were more than one unit defending?

Just a thought.

Nort

RE: Die roll consistancy - majog - 11-30-2007

Nope I finally killed that unit with direct fire from an 88 I did not want to waste and there was nothing under it.

How about this one that just happened. Situation Matrix EF: My 3 tigers strength 3 EA hit a 2 loaded truck at 5 hexes and got 1 no effect, 1 pushed back, and 1 kill.

Weird.

RE: Die roll consistancy - Jason Petho - 11-30-2007

majog Wrote:How about this one that just happened. Situation Matrix EF: My 3 tigers strength 3 EA hit a 2 loaded truck at 5 hexes and got 1 no effect, 1 pushed back, and 1 kill.

Weird.

Which scenario or campaign? OPfire or direct fire?

Jason Petho

In this one it was direct fire and Tigers Forward.

RE: Die roll consistancy - Big Dawg - 11-30-2007

Time to call the girls over for another "cocoa butter" back rub!

;)

You know it big guy! this is the kind of play only coca butter the beach, a cold beer, and hot babe can fix for me.

RE: Die roll consistancy - 5 Leichte Div - 11-30-2007

Hmmm ... gentlemen .. those kind of combat results bring a smile :( to my heart , and a helluva lot of gas to my everything else. Shoot .. that kinda stuff happens to me all the time . It happened with the old boardgames , and ... now .. it happens with these PC games.
Now .. I do hope that there is a " fix " for that stuff ... I'll PAY FOR IT ! I'll even tip generously. Just how do you think those Sharks win around here ....with what .. a better strategy , tactics ? It can't be .... !

TOM S. 5 Leichte Div Fiery