• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game with guppies
10-29-2007, 01:57 AM,
Looking for a game with guppies
Seriously guys, I am lookign for a game or 2 with a newbie that wants a AAR or feedback on his play to try and improve his tactics. Not looking to bottom feed just help out some of the new guys.

I haved helped several of the other in the ranks over the years and ended up with some great players from Jumbo to the man that is rising like a bullet "the rattler". Feel free to post a question to any on the board to see if my feedback has helped.

If interest will take up to 2 newbies, I suggest short, HvsH, Matrix EF or WF games to get you rolling. Am also willing to help out new DGVN players interested in crossing over to the "dark side".

JWhip
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2007, 02:59 AM,
RE: Looking for a game with guppies
We have had some great games Jorge and the after action reports are a big help thanks.Some manouvers by yourself and other opponents are quite amazing and i am in awe. It's very interesting the different styles and tactics of opponents as i have managed to play quite a few different people. The great thing is every game is a challenge. DGVN is another experience alltogether.
10-30-2007, 05:07 AM,
Thanks Ratman... always an honor and pleasure playing against you especially when you win.
10-31-2007, 02:44 AM,
Well,i might be just the right person for this challange :smoke: Please setup a matrix EF scenario and send it to [email protected]
Send this user an email
10-31-2007, 02:58 AM,
Oh come on Raz you have 394 games played with 203wins 132losses & 59draws. While I would not mind playing you if no newbie strike on the offer, my real intent was providing some education and feedback to the new players.
10-31-2007, 03:33 AM,
Well,that's not exactly correct Big Grin I do have 394 played games,but they're mostly Combat Mission games.I have only 11 CS games under my belt!I guess that makes me a newbie? cheers
Send this user an email
10-31-2007, 03:42 AM,
OK why don't you pick us a small to meduim hvh game and send the first turn of any side you like to [email protected].
10-31-2007, 05:27 AM,
If you are still looking for one more pupil, how about Clash at the Railhead, the Battle is Joined or Checking the Blitzkrieg. My preference would be for Germans - Russians - Germans.

Thanks!
10-31-2007, 07:43 AM,
OK why don't you pick Checking the Blitz K. or Battle Joined and send the first turn of any side you like to [email protected]. This may be you teaching me as I lost both games playing as the ruskies last time out.