• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What best describes your opinion regarding clickies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clickies are stupid. I can't believe anyone cares about them. Anyone who lets clickies influence their posting habits is a total jerk. Also, sometimes I hit small children, just for the sheer cruelty of it.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Clickies are my sole reason for existing. We should bring back old clickies as soon as possible.
11.54%
3 11.54%
I don't have a strong opinion about clickies, but man, someone should change that snarky message in the poll function telling us "Poll options should be short and to the point".
3.85%
1 3.85%
What ever happened to POS? I really miss his contributions to the board since he left.
15.38%
4 15.38%
I like tacos.
50.00%
13 50.00%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you feel about clickies?
09-26-2007, 01:57 AM,
RE: How do you feel about clickies?
Looks like the members prefer tacos! :)
There again, is this a sneaky underhand ploy by Leto and Coil to change the name from clickies to tacos? :chin:
I can see it now, old spiker posting that someone has given him another red hot chilli taco and why can't he have a normal taco like everyone else? Big Grin

PS,
Had to mention old spiker in the message otherwise no one would read it! :rolleyes:
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2007, 02:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2007, 02:33 AM by Khankill.)
Tacos and Clickies should be exchangeable. Big Grin

The Coil has set a (3 to 1) ratio for the current exchange rate. :chin:

With fluctuation in world markets and the recent decline in clickie production, I believe clickies are a good investment and could reach 1 maybe even 2 tacos by this time next year.

I am going to rate clickies as a strong BUY! cheers
09-26-2007, 02:32 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I'd support some sort of "trade 3 clickies for a taco" system.

I'd trade all my clickies for a free Tex/Mex meal....but then i'm a ruddy great pig. Big Grin

cheers
09-26-2007, 03:01 AM,
The Coil Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

RD, I award you my "Unnecessary disclaimer of the year" award for this one. Were you really afraid someone would read those options and think this was the official club poll?

No fear involved.. it was just my sarky way saying "here we go again with the clickies" ...wasting time and space... :P
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-26-2007, 05:39 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:...wasting time and space... :P

But wasting it so much more amusingly than other recent threads that are a waste of time and space...
09-26-2007, 06:00 AM,
What are Clickies?
09-26-2007, 06:14 AM,
A bit like scabies only more contagious.
09-26-2007, 07:08 AM,
The Coil Wrote:

But wasting it so much more amusingly than other recent threads that are a waste of time and space...

which threads? the one where a challenge was offered and declined by a certain member but then jumped on by everyone taking their pokes at the member who declined it or the one where another challenge was offered by that member with his parameters and the same crowd jumped in to detour it with the same pokes?

I thought they were legit Cm topic posts.. but I've been wrong before..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-26-2007, 07:31 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:

which threads? the one where a challenge was offered and declined by a certain member but then jumped on by everyone taking their pokes at the member who declined it or the one where another challenge was offered by that member with his parameters and the same crowd jumped in to detour it with the same pokes?

Dev don't forget to take that sarky pill. You know how you get when you don't take it... all nice and agreeable and stuff. We just cannot have that!

: )

lol... J/K... you and Lohan should get together, with your temper and her big boobs and fame, she could draw in the noodleheads, while you get to punch them out. A fitting pair of redheads!

And speaking of noodleheads, I'd probably be the first in line...

Go easy on my face btw... and not in the teeth. I like my smile just fine, thank you. Nose already broke... fire away there if you'd like.

Cheers!

Leto
09-26-2007, 07:32 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:

I was actually talking about the thread about rugby and the one about pet jokes.

Those threads you're talking about weren't a waste of time and space at all, in my view. I found them both highly entertaining.