• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What best describes your opinion regarding clickies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clickies are stupid. I can't believe anyone cares about them. Anyone who lets clickies influence their posting habits is a total jerk. Also, sometimes I hit small children, just for the sheer cruelty of it.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Clickies are my sole reason for existing. We should bring back old clickies as soon as possible.
11.54%
3 11.54%
I don't have a strong opinion about clickies, but man, someone should change that snarky message in the poll function telling us "Poll options should be short and to the point".
3.85%
1 3.85%
What ever happened to POS? I really miss his contributions to the board since he left.
15.38%
4 15.38%
I like tacos.
50.00%
13 50.00%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you feel about clickies?
09-25-2007, 02:46 PM,
How do you feel about clickies?
Here it is, your chance to comment on your feelings about clickies!
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2007, 02:51 PM,
RE: How do you feel about clickies?
No mate, just come up with some possible poll wording, then we'll have a thread.
09-25-2007, 02:53 PM,
McI,

Just takes me a while to get the poll done, what with that silly requirement to keep my options "short and to point"...
09-25-2007, 03:28 PM,
No, no, no. Will PM you in a minute.
09-25-2007, 07:52 PM,
Against my better judgment, ze poll.......noble, scientific institution that it may be, in some other parallel universe......is reopened for business....
09-25-2007, 10:24 PM,
Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-25-2007, 11:36 PM,
I think this poll tells us much more about its author than it does about how people feel about clickies :chin:
09-26-2007, 12:59 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:Just to state that this is not an official club poll, only some personal revelation about clickies.. again...

RD, I award you my "Unnecessary disclaimer of the year" award for this one. Were you really afraid someone would read those options and think this was the official club poll?
09-26-2007, 01:50 AM,
If tacos wins does that mean that the Blitz has to send us all tacos in the post....Duh !!! :whis:

cheers
09-26-2007, 01:55 AM,
Fubar Wrote:If tacos wins does that mean that the Blitz has to send us all tacos in the post....Duh !!! :whis:

cheers

I'd support some sort of "trade 3 clickies for a taco" system.