• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How do I...
09-28-2007, 02:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2007, 02:39 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: How do I...
Just for the record, NOTHING offends or upsets me, it's great fun.. :)
For example my mate Stoffel said -"POS is showing his true monstrous face", to which I answered -"my girlfriend is a lot prettier than me", and I posted a screenshot of her.

PS -Hey did anybody see her before Big Mac deleted her?
What did you think of her?.. ;)
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2007, 03:23 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:PS -Hey did anybody see her before Big Mac deleted her?
What did you think of her?.. ;)

Was it a picture of the succubus who once famously crawled into your bed?
09-28-2007, 03:41 AM,
Peek Wrote:Was it a picture of the succubus who once famously crawled into your bed?

Nah mate,she was another one. As an Exorcist I've naturally researched the whole fascinating subject, notably the 'Old Hag Syndrome', I'd better not post a pic or talk about it here or i'll get done for spamming..;)
09-28-2007, 03:56 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Just for the record, NOTHING offends or upsets me, it's great fun.. :)

PoorOldSpike Wrote:I came to Blitz on the understanding that it was peaceful and quiet here because yapping poodles weren't allowed in, yet they're at it by red-repping me ..
At the moment I've got 6 green reps and 4 red reps, that's not good as it means 40% of the club are against me..(sniffle)
I was going to get stuck back into my "Infantry Fast/Move/Advance/Contact/Assault/Sneak/Human wave" tests and screenshots again this evening but now I'll go off and sulk instead and watch 'Dead Poets Society' on TV.. (sniffle)
09-28-2007, 04:17 AM,
But I'm still here and posting stunning screenshots aren't I, so that PROVES I'm not offended or I'd have walked out long ago.. :)
Anyway, people keep mailing me to say "please don't go, it's great fun watching you slap the kiddies around when they start acting up"..
09-28-2007, 04:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2007, 04:51 AM by The Coil.)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:But I'm still here and posting stunning screenshots aren't I,

I think you mean back here.

PoorOldSpike Wrote:so that PROVES I'm not offended or I'd have walked out long ago.. :)

You did.

PoorOldSpike Wrote:Anyway, people keep mailing me to say "please don't go, it's great fun watching you slap the kiddies around when they start acting up"..

Are these the same people you beat in all those games you didn't report who have no names and refused to identify themselves?

By the way, you are posting off topic in my thread again, a behavior the mods have made clear they don't tolerate...
09-28-2007, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2007, 06:08 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
The Coil Wrote:By the way, you are posting off topic in my thread again, a behavior the mods have made clear they don't tolerate...

But I just looked in to browse and saw my name keep popping up, so I thought I'd reply. Or is this a corner of the playground where the kids huddle to talk about people behind their backs?
Ha ha ha.. :)
PS - "If there's anything worse than being talked about, it's not being talked about"- Oscar Wilde
09-28-2007, 06:24 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:By the way, you are posting off topic in my thread again, a behavior the mods have made clear they don't tolerate...

But I just looked in to browse and saw my name keep popping up, so I thought I'd reply. Or is this a corner of the playground where the kids huddle to talk about people behind their backs?
Ha ha ha.. :)

Actually, it hadn't. Nothing had been posted about you at all in over 24 hours. You really do have trouble keeping up with reality, don't you?
09-28-2007, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2007, 07:14 AM by McIvan.)
You would have difficulty arguing that this thread actually had a coherent topic. Given that the question initially asked has long since been superceded by events, if nothing was allowed except on-topic then nothing further could actually be posted.

So its up to you, I guess, whether the thread dies or switches to another topic entirely.
09-28-2007, 07:49 AM,
McIvan Wrote:You would have difficulty arguing that this thread actually had a coherent topic. Given that the question initially asked has long since been superceded by events, if nothing was allowed except on-topic then nothing further could actually be posted.

So its up to you, I guess, whether the thread dies or switches to another topic entirely.

Now you're posting off topic... :cheeky: