• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How do I...
09-25-2007, 02:27 PM,
How do I...
...challenge POS to a battle? I wanted to take him up on that scenario, but the thread to accept his challenge is locked now.
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM,
RE: How do I...
You wait an hour until all trace of impish mischief has been flushed from your system by, oh I dunno, two well filled nappy changes, and then you accept the challenge on the freshly re-opened thread.

Yours faithfully
The Management.
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM,
Man, I don't even own Combat Mission but came over to this forum for the Rugby thread.
Since then I have to check back every couple of hours to keep up with all that's happening. I might just have to buy the game with all the rugby heads, challenges going on, and in-depth intellectual discussion about clickies. Too bad the clickie poll is locked. I myself would probably of voted number two. Maybe, tacos sure are good.
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM,
The only decent poll for ages and it's been locked. Eek

More power to the coil. :bow:

cheers
09-25-2007, 08:05 PM,
It's not locked, mate, it just had a timeout :)
09-25-2007, 08:25 PM,
and in the meanwhile I got moderated...if I only would know why?

and since I'm moderated...doesn't that raise the question if I'm capable of moderating myself at other parts here at the Blitz?

and why doesn't certain posts of POS in 'the challenge' thread weren't moderated?
He wrote some...euh...well you know what kind....replies....

You know I'm all in for peace but all this leads to lots of questions for lots of people.

And the winner is POS....again.....
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM,
Now what can I say to that.........:whis:
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2007, 09:22 PM by McIvan.)
The challenge thread is not getting posted on....if it starts up again then it will probably get the same treatment. Seriously, you guys didn't see what happened to the thread, it got completely out of hand. I do apologise for any offence caused, but it needed dealing with and everyone's posts got cleaned out, including most of my own, not because of anything personal to each of you.
09-25-2007, 09:34 PM,
McIvan Wrote:The challenge thread is not getting posted on....if it starts up again then it will probably get the same treatment. Seriously, you guys didn't see what happened to the thread, it got completely out of hand. I do apologise for any offence caused, but it needed dealing with and everyone's posts got cleaned out, including most of my own, not because of anything personal to each of you.

well, I left home yesterday around 4pm and when I opened it this afternoon I was very surprised to see that even my own neutral posts were deleted.

I know that everything that surrounds POS and his posts is a very tough job to moderate and to keep clean, in this case you will never be able to satisfy all of us.
You can use medicins sometimes but in other cases you'll have to use non-medicinal tools.

But now it will seem to a lot of people that POS is protected since his personal attacks towards other people, boards, tourneys etc were NOT deleted.

When you make a CMboard tour on the internet everything repeats itself f.e. a new discussion on 'Gamesquad' since a couple of days.

But as said, for me this isn't an attack or such but instead some well-ment comments on the dangers that are waiting around the corner.

K:stir:
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-25-2007, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2007, 09:50 PM by McIvan.)
Koen,

All personal attacks by any person on that thread were deleted, together with most everything that was off-topic. There is no intention on my part to protect any particular person.

I will have a look at the other thread in the morning.....it is late here and I am very tired. I do not like deleting posts at all; have to be practically driven kicking and screaming to do it, and have had enough for one day.

Regards
Ivan