• Downloads

How do I...
09-28-2007, 08:36 AM,
RE: How do I...
As are you by even replying :P
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2007, 09:21 AM,
Hey, this IS half my thread anyway because its titled "How do I challenge POS in a battle?"
See, if my name is mentioned I'm duty-bound to home in on it like a missile!
To break my lock, simply don't mention my name.. :)

[Image: su37.jpg]
09-28-2007, 09:54 AM,
I like a good Off Topic thread as long as it doesn't get moronic...

I've thought many times about doing a sort of "Peng challenge" type thread here, but I've had my doubts the participants could handle themselves in something like that. :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-28-2007, 11:40 AM,
McIvan Wrote:As are you by even replying :P

Touche...
09-28-2007, 01:08 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:I like a good Off Topic thread as long as it doesn't get moronic...

Too late for this one. Only way to drag it lower is to mention clickies.

RedDevil Wrote:I've thought many times about doing a sort of "Peng challenge" type thread here, but I've had my doubts the participants could handle themselves in something like that. :)

I'm not sure what you're suggesting. I think that thread McIvan deleted all the good parts of (along with a bunch of silly pictures) was ample proof of how we all can handle ourselves... Big Grin
09-28-2007, 09:47 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:I've thought many times about doing a sort of "Peng challenge" type thread here, but I've had my doubts the participants could handle themselves in something like that. :)
The Coil Wrote:I'm not sure what you're suggesting. I think that thread McIvan deleted all the good parts of (along with a bunch of silly pictures) was ample proof of how we all can handle ourselves... Big Grin

My point exactly :whis:
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-29-2007, 12:08 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I think that thread McIvan deleted all the good parts of (along with a bunch of silly pictures) was ample proof of how we all can handle ourselves... :D

Yes, the thread drew an amazing 1700 views which just proves how people like to go into madhouses to gawp in morbid fascination at the raving inmates just like the Victorians used to pay to take guided tours of Bedlam..:)
09-29-2007, 02:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2007, 02:58 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Hey if ever a Peng-type sub-forum starts it could be called 'The Madhouse', ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ha ha ha, ho ho ho, ha ha ha..:)

[Image: bedlam.png]