• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
09-25-2007, 03:48 AM,
RE: THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
LOL! this has gone full circle. First old spiker backs out of the challenge and then comes back with his own challenge! :rolleyes:
Well, it's down to the members (and the rest of the CM community.... same message over at the PG). Must admit I am surprised at the names so far. Enjoy your games against old spiker but be ready to have your noses rubbed into it when he beats you :whis:
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2007, 03:53 AM,
Herroberst will accept your challenge. Simply pick a side and send to [email protected]
09-25-2007, 04:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2007, 04:02 AM by Bootie.)
To be fair its not exactly going to be nose rubbing hallelujah if he beats me... LOL

He's just joining a long list of my opponents who regulary thrash me.
09-25-2007, 04:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2007, 04:25 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
AARGHH!! Herroberst has signed up!
I still tremble at the memories of our last meeting in 'Fireflies v Tigers' when the headlines screamed -

[Image: express.png]
09-25-2007, 01:33 PM,
McIvan Wrote:PS Coil...you a proud Dad yet?

Yeah the little guy is 3 weeks old. Son of The Coil shall be posting here soon enough.

Hey...it suddenly strikes me that this is a subtle hint, along the lines of "Coil...you a proud Dad yet...because I thought you were going to quit posting when he was born." Big Grin

Anyway, if POS can leave twice and still post, I am certainly free to leave once and still post... :whis:
09-25-2007, 01:37 PM,
Congrats to you Coil

Make sure you get the lil lad signed up here ASAP, with the maturity level of this thread he shall fit right in...
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
09-25-2007, 01:40 PM,
The Coil Wrote:
McIvan Wrote:PS Coil...you a proud Dad yet?

Yeah the little guy is 3 weeks old. Son of The Coil shall be posting here soon enough.

Hey...it suddenly strikes me that this is a subtle hint, along the lines of "Coil...you a proud Dad yet...because I thought you were going to quit posting when he was born." Big Grin

Anyway, if POS can leave twice and still post, I am certainly free to leave once and still post... :whis:

Actually I am very glad to see you still posting; it was just that I remembered you saying you were going to stop and I was worried that something might have gone amiss. I'm a proud dad of two boys and I wouldn't swop it for the world :)
09-25-2007, 01:53 PM,
McIvan Wrote:Actually I am very glad to see you still posting; it was just that I remembered you saying you were going to stop and I was worried that something might have gone amiss. I'm a proud dad of two boys and I wouldn't swop it for the world :)

Nothing amiss...he and mommy are doing well. Limited my CM time a bit, but I just can't tear myself away from the Blitz, even the new, sadly clickie-sparse Blitz...
09-25-2007, 02:08 PM,
Uhm, hi all. This is the paramedic dispatched to a residence here in SK, and we've found the inhabitant in his office, laying on the floor with his pants full and a big grin on his face. He is deceased. There was nothing we could do. I believe right before the patient passed, he was writing something on the computer screen, so I thought I would do him this last service and post it for him.

It reads as follows:

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!"

Sincerely,

Derrick Abrams
Medical Responder
Stoon District Health
09-25-2007, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2007, 02:14 PM by McIvan.)
How foolish of me to suggest that you should all get your parting shots in LMAO :)

I almost regret deleting some of those.......that was Monty Python, Not the Nine O'Clock News, Blackadder and the Young Ones all at once.

We'll just give this an hour or so of locked peace before re-opening it.