• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
10-25-2007, 01:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2007, 01:18 AM by The Coil.)
RE: THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
The Coil Wrote:Umm...is my thread rating made public? Because I could see where anonymous star ratings could create problems...

Man, I'm so prophetic, it's scary.
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2007, 01:44 AM,
I can see who rated and what they gave, as a Super Moderator. ;)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-25-2007, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2007, 01:55 AM by The Coil.)
RedDevil Wrote:I can see who rated and what they gave, as a Super Moderator. ;)

You say that as if you don't believe I have sworn off POS-baiting as a hobby. Big Grin

In any event, my foresight is so scary accurate, there is no need for me to try to self-fulfill my prophecies...

Edit: Um, as long as you're Super Moderating, why don't you Super Moderate up the names of the clowns who gave my thread about thread ratings a paltry 3 stars, and tell 'em to shape up and recognize a 5-star thread when they see it? That would be super...
10-25-2007, 04:09 AM,
Sorry, I don't release info like that and only use it to achieve the upper hand in any situation deemed necessary.. :P

Whip
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-25-2007, 04:32 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:That means most Blitz members thought it was only below average and boring doesn't it?

I don't even bother rating threads- I just judge them by the number of people looking at them...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift