• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

With the assassination of McIvan...
09-19-2007, 07:21 AM,
RE: With the assassination of McIvan...
Again thanks man i feel liberated:) and as for your three:bow: Kudos man i know how hard it is.

Walkure
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2007, 07:53 AM,
Walkure Wrote:Again thanks man i feel liberated:) and as for your three:bow: Kudos man i know how hard it is.

Walkure

No worries... I am at the service of all who wish to deride or poke fun at me within any context that they feel appropriate.

: )

Cheers!

Leto
09-19-2007, 08:01 AM,
No dude your taking it the wrong, three degrees is very impresive. If anything i'm envious.

Walkurecheers
09-20-2007, 12:19 AM,
Ahh....higher education. You know more and more about less and less.;-)
09-20-2007, 03:49 AM,
And if you study over here in the UK, me as a hard working (and under paid) govt employee, I pay for you to study and end up getting a far better paid job than me !:stir:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-20-2007, 06:33 AM,
Walkure Wrote:No dude your taking it the wrong, three degrees is very impresive.

Until you realize the +hirr+Leto's degrees are from the Arbuckle Truck Driving school, Earl's Academy of Beauty, and the Lucky Dog Obedience school. Then it's not quite so impressive...
09-20-2007, 06:41 AM,
The Coil Wrote:
Walkure Wrote:No dude your taking it the wrong, three degrees is very impresive.

Until you realize the +hirr+Leto's degrees are from the Arbuckle Truck Driving school, Earl's Academy of Beauty, and the Lucky Dog Obedience school. Then it's not quite so impressive...

HEY! That is the Lucky Dog Obedience COLLEGE.

You get a years supply of snausages with your wall certificate, btw, so maybe you'd like to reassess your opinion? Hmmmm?

Cheers!

Leto
09-20-2007, 08:53 AM,
[-hirr-Leto Wrote:You get a years supply of snausages with your wall certificate, btw, so maybe you'd like to reassess your opinion?

That depends. Do you have any snausages left?
09-20-2007, 09:02 AM,
Are snausages what you make out of a snufflelupaggus?