• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

With the assassination of McIvan...
09-13-2007, 11:27 AM,
With the assassination of McIvan...
... I would like to congratulate and give three cheers to Colonel T, for taking over the sole position of first place in the coveted Blitz ELO ladder.

I hope the money for the hit was worth it Dave.

Long live Colonel T!!!
(you're right, I really don't mean it)

: )

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2007, 08:19 PM,
RE: With the assassination of McIvan...
Errrrr....

That's what you get for being an inactive git, I suppose :(

Congratulations Col T cheers
09-14-2007, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2007, 12:03 AM by RedDevil.)
Don't let it get you down Mc :curse: We'll have a Party in your honor

We all know Col T :cantswim: is a stone in water, and always :scare: like a greased pig whenever someone good comes :2guns: for him.

I :dunno: the big Toast and the :blah: by Leto will get a :group: going, most likely the crowd is :zzz: over the :spam: and we'll just have to Whip them :jaw:.

Be sure to get your :coffee: this time before you go :soap: and :stir: again tho, it's a much better :hissy: & Violin discussion when the :chin: aren't :bang: or :censored:

cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-14-2007, 12:12 AM,
Fooks sake man.... you need a degree to read that.
09-14-2007, 01:14 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Fooks sake man.... you need a degree to read that.

I've got three...

... and it still hurts my brain to try!

Cheers!

Leto
09-14-2007, 01:31 AM,
The 3 Degrees.... was that not a band?
09-14-2007, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2007, 03:06 AM by The Coil.)
I wish I was allowed to use that many smilies in a post...

Anyway, thanks for your action on my request from back in May:

The Coil Wrote:The same old smilies are starting to bore me. For instance, I'd like to put a little *yawn* smilie next to that last sentence, but I can't. See what you can do about rectifying this situation.

Although, to be fair, it's more of a sleepy guy smilie than a yawn. Still, at least now I have a smilie I can use to respond to POS's all caps "I AWARD YOU THIS AWARD" posts.

I think, RD, that it is time you accept the fact that all my suggestions to improve the forum are destined to be implemented: new smilies, blue clickies, a "don't allow POS spam posts in this thread" feature, a return to multiple clickies, a prizes for clickies system, an end to the quote abuse exploit, the ability to quote ~hirr~Leto without it screwing up the quote box...there are more, each more brilliant than the last. For a small fee, I shall provide my services as a "message board auxillary feature" consultant...
09-14-2007, 03:14 AM,
Perhaps POS should only be allowed to award his prizes via private email so that all of the rest of the non-prize winners dont feel inadequate. ;)
09-19-2007, 03:15 AM,
Damn Leto you beat me, I have a Doctorate and a PHD. Guess I have to go back to school. But thanks because my wife has always lived on the assumption that I was the biggest GEEK she ever met, so thanks buddy I will show her this posting.

Walkure
cheers
09-19-2007, 06:30 AM,
Walkure Wrote:Damn Leto you beat me, I have a Doctorate and a PHD. Guess I have to go back to school. But thanks because my wife has always lived on the assumption that I was the biggest GEEK she ever met, so thanks buddy I will show her this posting.

Walkure
cheers

Sorry M8, I've been in school longer than I care to remember. Count on the fact that you will find no bigger geek (and dare I say no bigger egotistical arsehole) than I.

Cheers!

Leto