• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
10-02-2007, 07:22 PM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
Nikb Wrote:
McIvan Wrote:It would be truer to say that Samoa and to a lesser extent Tonga are made up of the NZ B team.....the Samoan team is comprised of a majority of players born in NZ.

There's only one genuine poach in the All Blacks, and thats Sitivini Sivivatu.....most of the time you hear poaching accusations, they're pointing the finger at players either born in NZ or who came to NZ as preschoolers.

Right on the button :)

Fair comment -- just teasing our upcoming opponents in the RWC final ;):smoke:
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2007, 12:42 AM,
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA :bow:

cheers
10-07-2007, 12:50 AM,
What an upset, Australia just got knocked out of the cup by England. I hate to admit it but England played a very good game, the Aussie's never looked comfortable in partcular the scrum where Englands forwards dominated and forced a number of penalties from the Aussie's.

Next upset is for France to beat the All Blacks, that would set this tournament alight in a great way Fiery
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
10-07-2007, 01:04 AM,
I wonder if it is possible for both teams to lose.....

Australia was atrocious but England won it on a lot of Aussie self inflicted penalties. True about the dominate English forwards.
10-07-2007, 01:08 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: World Cup Rugby
OMG WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pack we have, at last they found some form
10-07-2007, 01:11 AM,
That was great to watch !cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-07-2007, 01:19 AM,
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:What an upset, Australia just got knocked out of the cup by England. I hate to admit it but England played a very good game, the Aussie's never looked comfortable in partcular the scrum where Englands forwards dominated and forced a number of penalties from the Aussie's.

Next upset is for France to beat the All Blacks, that would set this tournament alight in a great way Fiery

That looks like a good game to watch tonite
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-07-2007, 01:46 AM,
I think France could do it, New Zealand have a habit of chocking on big games. What I find silly is that France, the World cup host are not playing in France!!
10-07-2007, 01:50 AM,
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:I think France could do it, New Zealand have a habit of chocking on big games. What I find silly is that France, the World cup host are not playing in France!!

Keith,

Thats because France lost to Argentina in the opening game.

If France had won they would have topped their group as winners and played their Quarter Final in Paris - cos they lost they finished as runners up and have to play in Cardiff tonight.
10-07-2007, 01:55 AM,
Congrats to the English for a deserved win... but I gotta say, the Aussies were rubbish today! cheers